+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am developing a new product and need your questions

Jeremy Rise

I am developing a new product and need your questions

Hi Warriors,

I am very busy developing a new contest/course where 2 people can win 80K each. The course is about how to boost your online business. As we are developing and already getting great responses I want to be sure that I dont leave anything out. For that I want you to let me know what your biggest question is about how to boost your online business. We would really appreciate that.

All you have to do is ask your question at:

http://www.win80ktoboostyouronline.blinkweb.com

In exchange for your advice, you'll enter a drawing to get a free copy of our new contest/course before we release it to the market.

Thank you very much for helping me out and I hope to receive some questions.

Thanks again,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: I am developing a new product and need your questions

It's a little difficult to help when your link does not work.
    Get Signed up for my 2 tier Affiliate System here<br />http://www.FreeInvestingNewsletter.com/PROMO.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

404 eror with this link
    ************************************************<b r />www.PapaTiger.com - Affordable Domain Names and Hosting

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

2 days later and the link is still broken.

My question is when will you have a working link?
    Here&#039;s To Your Massive Success,<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Bruce Nelkin LMT<br /> <br />Teamwork Makes The Dream Work! <br /> <br />Why not go out on a limb? <br />That&#039;s where ALL the fruit is!<br /> <br />Success depends on your backbone<br />Not on your wishbone.<br /><br />Thoughts Determine What You Want, <br />ACTION Determines What You Get.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I suggest you check out www.trafficmasters.tv to see what they offer. Their service is very well presented and answered all my questions about online marketing via affiliate marketing and networks. Might be a good place for you to start
    Sam Webb<br />AppliedIncomeModel.com

+ Reply to Thread