+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the intro, Paul.

Getting things going is usually to toughest part.

How have you been branding yourself and the content you deliver your audience? What is your expertise ... +/or your passion?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by paul Anie View Post
    My name is Paul, I'm from Nigeria. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost 3 years with Zero earning and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if you can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
    Paul

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for breaking the ice, William ... looking forward to reading your contributions!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by william prempeh View Post
    Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
    Peter Cartano

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Peter ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Cartano View Post
    My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
    Peter Cartano

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone -
    I have spent my entire professional life helping other people build there businesses and market their products.

My dad was a small HVAC contractor, and my first job was sweeping she sheet metal shop floor after school. I started in the 3rd grade and earned a whopping $0.05/hour (Yep. Just a nickel)

From there I went into banking and finance and worked my way up to regional management in one of the world's largest consumer/mortgage financial companies. I had responsibility for the Intermountain States, and took care of our small business clients, helping them to boost traffic and sales using our products/services.

From there, I went out on my own. I've had some spectacular successes and some spectacular failures - all of which have been very powerful learning opportunities. Currently, I teach a small business marketing course, delivered one-on-one to the owners and their designees. It is a fascinating process, and we guarantee their success!

Soon, I'll be launching a product of my own, and this group comes highly recommended. I'm looking fwd to being a part of it!
    Last edited by Paul Furse; 01-04-2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Added more info

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for your service William! I have a daughter and a son-in-law in the Army.
    Looking fwd to getting acquainted.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Paul ... glad to have you aboard!

All the best in 2018,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Furse View Post
    Hello everyone -
    I have spent my entire professional life helping other people build there businesses and market their products.

My dad was a small HVAC contractor, and my first job was sweeping she sheet metal shop floor after school. I started in the 3rd grade and earned a whopping $0.05/hour (Yep. Just a nickel)

From there I went into banking and finance and worked my way up to regional management in one of the world's largest consumer/mortgage financial companies. I had responsibility for the Intermountain States, and took care of our small business clients, helping them to boost traffic and sales using our products/services.

From there, I went out on my own. I've had some spectacular successes and some spectacular failures - all of which have been very powerful learning opportunities. Currently, I teach a small business marketing course, delivered one-on-one to the owners and their designees. It is a fascinating process, and we guarantee their success!

Soon, I'll be launching a product of my own, and this group comes highly recommended. I'm looking fwd to being a part of it!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everyone, I'm Ryan Enk from New Orleans. Husband and father of 5. I own an indoor sports arena down here and invest in real estate, but have stepped out into the internet marketing world last year. I've heard a lot about this community and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man.

Ryan
    Ryan Enk
    The Rolling Real Estate Formula
    https://go.rvrentlife.com/partners

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Ryan ... glad to have you aboard.

"Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man."

Thanks, Ryan ... but it's Merz, no 't'.

Cheers,

Mike "thanks to Fred & Ethel, I get that a lot' Merz Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Enk View Post
    Hey Everyone, I'm Ryan Enk from New Orleans. Husband and father of 5. I own an indoor sports arena down here and invest in real estate, but have stepped out into the internet marketing world last year. I've heard a lot about this community and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man.

Ryan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320 ... LastLast