+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 325 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Khondoker and Ian ...

Khondoker, your JV offer post had to be deleted due to the text in the subject far exceeding the 70 character (including spaces) limit. Please cut the subject down and re-submit.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi I'm Ian

I'm a drug and alcohol counselor with 20 years of experience in health and social care. I'm an enthusiastic and surprisingly talentless marketer with a history of minimal success punctuated by long periods of ridicule at the hands of my friends and family.

However I have a remarkable gift for ignoring obvious reality and am determined to pursue my marketing ambitions (if for no other reason than I enjoy it.) I hope to share the little I know with those who care to listen but more importantly to ruthlessly exploit the wisdom of those who really know what they are talking about.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the friends I don't know yet.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ian ... and I look forward to reading your contributions. You've no doubt heard a number of different solutions to the 'minimal success' problem, but I found ... when cutting my teeth online back in the last century, that treating my online business like a business and remaining focused on setting mini goals while avoiding 'shiny, dangling object syndrome' reaped small victories that I was able to build upon. Nothing glamorous or instantaneous, just somewhat structured repetitious tasks coupled with implementing, testing and tracking new ideas ... learning from the failures and doing what you can to replicate the successes.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Many thanks Mike.

I can tell from your encouraging and supportive reply that I'm in the right place. Much appreciated.

All the best.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello my name is Bonnie Allen and I can't wait to get started looking forward to it.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bonnie ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Vancouver, Canada - also lived in America for many years.
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, I'm Behadar

I'm a newbie partnering with Matt Bacak. I like words and so am looking forward to having some fun with this.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Vancouver, Canada - also lived in America for many years.
    My Thumbs Up
    I should add... a newbie in the sense that I haven't affiliate marketed before. I am well familiar with online business concepts though (product, traffic, conversion).

Finally, I'm getting good people around me... and starting out with a Bacak and a Merz seems like a smart move on my part :-)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Behadar ... Officially.

And Congrats on partnering with Matt ... we've been working together for quite a long time, and I'd recommend aligning with him any day of the week, and twice on Sunday.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,I'm Frank.I have been in internet marketing for more than 4 years. I am affiliate of Maxbounty,Neverblue,Mundomedia,Clickbank,CJ and Linkshare.I mainly do CPA offers.Usually I will
    put banners on My website Prominently.When people browse through the website will be very easy
    to see,Now my website traffic 40% from the search engine,others from the Social and media
    buy.Because I have 2 years experience in PPC operation field,So I can through some other ways
    of import some high quality traffic.
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 325 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast