+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 325 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dana.

Please stop by as often as time allows ... much appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Ehrlich View Post
    I'm excited to have found this brilliant community! My business partner and I are both Baby Boomers with very successful track records in the 'traditional' world in the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.

After the last economic meltdown, we managed to thankfully find our way into the home-based business industry in 2012. After attempting numerous internet marketing business models, we discovered the richly rewarding world of Top Tier direct sales in the info product licensing industry.

We have been able to scale our business in just a few short years by staying the course and applying consistent and persistent direct response marketing efforts.

Our average sales are $6500-$22,000 and our value proposition is MASSIVE. When our customer/members join our business, they not only plug into a turnkey business-in-a-box, but they gain access to a Top Tier Marketing System & Community that is unlike anything else in the 100% commission direct sales space.

We've led with a 'Givers Gain' philosophy within our business, and as a result, we have more than doubled the results of our closest competitors. We are proof the high-minded professionals can make a killing online while building long-term relationships with their business partners.

Now we’ve reached the point where we are looking for a few strategic joint venture partners to work. If we work together, you will benefit not just from participation in sales revenue, but you will be welcomed into our Top Tier Community to be coached and mentored by some of the best marketers in the industry.

I look forward to connecting with you if you're high-minded and want us to learn more about each other!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. I am just very excited to be here!. Have heard so much about this forum but never really spent any time here before. I am really excited to meet many of the legends I hear about here and will love to be of assistance in the little way I can. I am principally an attorney and would be happy to give a quick free legal advise within areas of my experience: Contract Law; General litigation practice, and Immigration

I am also here to learn how the masters of the internet marketing world do it and get a better understanding of product launches and I.M networking. My principal niche is in providing Info products and tools for the internet newbies market
    Service To Humanity Is The Greatest Word Of Life. I help Internet Newbies find the right formula and approach to succeeding online. Connect with me on my personal blog: www.TheWealthApostle.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad to have you aboard, Dr. Banwo ... I'm sure there is a great deal we can learn from each other. Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by DR OPE BANWO View Post
    Hello everyone. I am just very excited to be here!. Have heard so much about this forum but never really spent any time here before. I am really excited to meet many of the legends I hear about here and will love to be of assistance in the little way I can. I am principally an attorney and would be happy to give a quick free legal advise within areas of my experience: Contract Law; General litigation practice, and Immigration

I am also here to learn how the masters of the internet marketing world do it and get a better understanding of product launches and I.M networking. My principal niche is in providing Info products and tools for the internet newbies market

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I'm a CPA who loves Internet. We have all our clients online and have developed a brand under the nickname "cpahispano". We are focused on the hispanic market, with offices in Tampa, FL and clients in various Hispanic Countries. I'm here to learn from you guys about internet marketing.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Francisco ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco Garcia DE QUEVEDO View Post
    Hello, I'm a CPA who loves Internet. We have all our clients online and have developed a brand under the nickname "cpahispano". We are focused on the hispanic market, with offices in Tampa, FL and clients in various Hispanic Countries. I'm here to learn from you guys about internet marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone,
    I am Laura and I am from Paris. Being a publisher, I have been more on the affiliate side, so it's a great challenge to now get on the other size to share value on our premium magazine. Looking forward to learning millions of things with you.

Kind regards,
    Laura.
    Publisher & Managing director at FASHIZBLACK Media

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Bonjour, Laura ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Laura Eboa Songue View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am Laura and I am from Paris. Being a publisher, I have been more on the affiliate side, so it's a great challenge to now get on the other size to share value on our premium magazine. Looking forward to learning millions of things with you.

Kind regards,
    Laura.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen, and I am the JV Manager for Mind Movies

Mind Movies was co-founded by Natalie and Glen Ledwell in 2007 and offers a range of personal growth tools and programs to help people live happier, healthier and more successful lives.

We pride ourselves in having the best conversions around and constantly optimize our sales funnels to ensure that affiliate partners who promote for us, make great commissions.

We’re always looking for awesome partners to add to our affiliate family, so if you think you might be a match, I'd love to hear from you!

We also…

• Pay out 50% commissions on all sales, up-sells and follow-ups…
    • All of our active JV partners are paid out “LIFETIME” on their leads - meaning you’ll receive commissions for any purchases your leads make, forever!
    • Make timely payments on the 15th of every month via PayPal
    • Have solid content-heavy mailing sequences that consistently bring in EPC’s of $1+ for our partners

I look forward to networking and interacting with all of you - feel free to shoot me an email to jv@mindmovies.com at any time if you'd like to discuss opportunities for us to partner together!

To our most abundant successes,

Kristen
    Email: jv@mindmovies.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Kristen ...

I've actually been working with Natalie and Glen for many years ... we've announced a number of Mind Movies launches on JVNP.

I'm looking forward to continuing the tradition by working with you, as well.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Nevins View Post
    Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen, and I am the JV Manager for Mind Movies

Mind Movies was co-founded by Natalie and Glen Ledwell in 2007 and offers a range of personal growth tools and programs to help people live happier, healthier and more successful lives.

We pride ourselves in having the best conversions around and constantly optimize our sales funnels to ensure that affiliate partners who promote for us, make great commissions.

We’re always looking for awesome partners to add to our affiliate family, so if you think you might be a match, I'd love to hear from you!

We also…

• Pay out 50% commissions on all sales, up-sells and follow-ups…
    • All of our active JV partners are paid out “LIFETIME” on their leads - meaning you’ll receive commissions for any purchases your leads make, forever!
    • Make timely payments on the 15th of every month via PayPal
    • Have solid content-heavy mailing sequences that consistently bring in EPC’s of $1+ for our partners

I look forward to networking and interacting with all of you - feel free to shoot me an email to jv@mindmovies.com at any time if you'd like to discuss opportunities for us to partner together!

To our most abundant successes,

Kristen
    Email: jv@mindmovies.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello guys,
    Robert Andrew here (a.k.a discrat via Warrior Forum)

Been in Online Marketing since 2007. Full time since 2009...All non - MMO niches until 2014. That's when I added the MMO Niche after feeling like I could truly offer something of intrinsic Value from my experience in other Niches.

Glad to be here
    Last edited by Robert Andrew; 09-28-2016 at 03:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 325 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast