+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 325 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nguyen Khac Trang ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Trang nguyen khac View Post
    Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi I am dean from Australia..i am seo expert and i am working at logicso.tech since last 3 to 4 years and present also...My website is garmentprinting.com.au , tshirtplus.com.au and alhaditravel.co.uk my keywords also ranking in google first page i want to more share my knowledge in new threads for these websites kindly accept...Thanks..!!
    Last edited by dean jones; 07-02-2018 at 03:41 AM. Reason: just little bit wording editing

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello I am Caroline A Lawrence from Auckland New Zealand, certified professional reflexologist , 20 years practice in the field, 4Life independent distributor, certified eft tapping AAMET, trainer, writer and publisher. I am networking with my company, compassionate to helping men and women achieving their dreams.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Caroline & Dean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dean ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by dean jones View Post
    Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you on board, William ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by William Jack View Post
    Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Got quite a few Dean's onboard here, don't we? LOL
    Awesome community so far...never did I realize that a realm such as this one existed! Few can say they escaped the 9-5, other's only dream of the 'laptop lifestyle' and becoming their own solopreneur...glad to be part of this now.

Also part of a FB group hosted by one of the fellas here that's holding it down. Super down to earth guy, so thank you for all the value you've provided on an interpersonal basis!

Dean here from California. More than a decade of direct experience in the fitness, bodybuilding (natural) and dieting niche. Looking for a way to impact the masses through my 'gift' of fitness know-how and self-help mindset...I now know the avenue through which this can all happen!

What I always say "a rising tide raises all boats", it looks like Mike has read through Steven Cobey's seven habits. Spectacular!

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 325 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316324 ... LastLast