Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310
Results 3,091 to 3,095 of 3095

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    Thanks for the intro, Paul.

Getting things going is usually to toughest part.

How have you been branding yourself and the content you deliver your audience? What is your expertise ... +/or your passion?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by paul Anie View Post
    My name is Paul, I'm from Nigeria. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost 3 years with Zero earning and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if you can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
    Paul

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    Thanks for breaking the ice, William ... looking forward to reading your contributions!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by william prempeh View Post
    Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
    Peter Cartano

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    Glad to have you aboard, Peter ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Cartano View Post
    My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
    Peter Cartano

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 310 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310