+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 325 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all!

I was introduced to JVNP by a friend of mine today and decided to join. It looks great so far!

I'm an entrepreneur who loves all things food, travel and technology related.

My partner and I recently launched a clean food reboot digital program and it seems to have taken off on its own (which we are so grateful for!).

I'm here to learn more about the affiliate space and hopefully make some genuine connections for JVs and cross promotions.

I'm currently in Arizona via San Francisco and will be moving on to the Virgin Islands by the end of the year then on to South East Asia after that for a bit. So if anyone wants to connect and chat about anything food and travel, feel free to hit me up
    ----------------------
    Luanne Teoh

Entrepreneur - travel / food / technology
    One Week Clean Food Reboot
    luanne.teoh@gmail.com
    +1.415.335.1447
    -----------------------

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Luanne ... it appears that you most certainly 'walk the talk', when it comes to Food and Travel. Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all

My name is Caterina Christakos. I am a SEO and internet marketing consultant and Network Empire Certified Advisor. I have been receiving your product launch notifications for a while as a basic member and just upgraded. I am really looking forward to learning about and interacting with this community.

Sincerely,
    Caterina
    Caterina Christakos is a SEO and Internet Marketing Consultant. Are your SEO tools from the stone ages? Find out here: http://www.catstechtalk.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad you've taken the time to introduce yourself, Caterina ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi this is Austin I am trying to get started in Internet Marketing to help pay the bills and support my family. I got here via google and read about this site and what is happening in the IM sector so I decided to sign up. Hope to learn a lot and hopefully contribute as well. Look forward to working with you.
    Austin

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Austin ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello All,

My name is Dan and for many years i worked as an
    affiliate, while developing myself as an affiliate I have discovered my strength, I'm good with optimization of campaigns, then felt a need to expand myself and become a market analyst.My work consist of analysis of the market and defining the best campaigns for a specific audience.
    Always loved helping people ,and since i remember my self as a fresh newbie with allot of questions and doubts i will be more than happy to share the knowledge I've gain and collaborate with my fellow affiliates.

have a great day !

Dan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Dan ... please feel free to share some of the knowledge and experience you've acquired in your affiliate campaigns. Always appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone!

My name is John Assaraf. I'm the CEO of Praxis Now. We use the latest in neuroscience research to create amazing "brain training" programs that help people master their mindsets and achieve success in their lives. Most of our programs center around helping business owners and entrepreneurs learn and apply the strategies and tactics that will really get their business off the ground. We also have programs that cater to those who are not business owners but want to find out how they can make more money and live the life they've always dreamed of.

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone here!

John

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, John/Aurora ... long time, no interact. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 325 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313 ... LastLast