+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 325 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone I am Greg. Great to be here and look forward to working alongside likeminded peeps. I have been online for 10 years and pretty much made all of the rooky mistakes to get to where I now teach others how to 'not do' what I did. I have 10 books and a coaching site where I help people build around their passions. I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know many of you real soon. With much love Greg

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian Nori, I am the CEO of Web Design 1, Toronto. This is the first time I've worked with JvNotifyPro to prelaunch a marketing platform. I am humbly excited to connect with this community to gain strong relationships and knowledge within this culture. I am soon to release a new software package and I would enjoy connecting to anyone that may be able to help support me or offer any words of wisdom pressing forward. Any help received will surely be appreciated and reciprocated. Thank you Mike for your great support thus far. It is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brian.

I recommend posting and replying, as time allows, to gain trust, credibility and the admiration of your JVNP 2.0 peers, and use your sig file to indirectly promote your JV offer ... as it's the only form of self promotion allowed in the discussion forums.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI Everyone! I am new to JvNotify and would like to introduce myself... I am Tammy Homegardner and I am a "serial" entreprenuer (ha ha). I had a retail internet business for over 10 years but I have traded that in for a career in product creation in the IM industry, particularly social media. While I am new to affiliate and JV marketing, I am here to stay, as I have launches planned for each month of 2015. I just hope that all you seasoned veterans can "give a girl a chance"! I look forward to working with, and helping all of you. I love to do product testimonials, so if anyone needs one, please hit me up!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Tammy ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Sounds like you have plenty to share. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

I am Jason here and I am looking to take massive action and see some solid results for myself in this area.
    Hoping to have a chance to let everyone see what I can do as well as contribute in my part to others.

Regards

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for taking a step forward and introducing yourself after being in the ranks for a while, Jason.

Hopefully this will be the first of many posts/replies ... looking forward to seeing more of you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Travis and I am new to jvnotifypro. I currently am gathering as much knowledge about this industry as possible and look forward to learning a lot more and connecting with you guys and making some friendships! My background is pretty bizarre I went to College in Ont. Canada ' criminal & justice' and could'nt find any jobs in my field so desperately went to the western provinces of Canada to work in the fossil fuels company for 1.5 yrs to gain capital to re-invest in something I have a passion for. When I returned home to Ont. I went back to subjects that interest me such as; computer programming, writing etc. and have been online for a avrg. of 14 hours a day learning as much as possible about this industry. Recently bought a Digi. product that I have listed on JV and have been learning from trial and error ever since.. Thanks for reading!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 20, Travis ...

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and much success in the New Year.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 272 of 325 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast