+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 325 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for coming aboard, Denise ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everybody!

I'm Eric Nelson - an accountant turned internet marketer. Have had some good success with building myself a niche site empire and I'm here to learn more about product launches and plan to get one of them going very soon!

This is a great community and Mike has done an amazing job keeping it alive.

Eric

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks so much for the props, Eric, and welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... do you still get stressed out as we get closer to April 15th? LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, I have been in the sales industry for over 20 years and Internet Marketing for the last 10 years but had to step away for 2 years to take care of my sons health issues. Looking forward to working with you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Karridine

I may be doing this technically incorrectly, but taking action in the right direction is recognized and lauded in these hallowed halls... I'm Kerry Dean, dba online as Karridine, CEO of TeamWorx, Ltd.

I've been a subscriber here for nearly 2 years, but it was only as I was thinking on how to ACTIVATE and MONETIZE a WishList-Member-equipped website that I thought of JV-Notify Pro... then I had difficulties getting my Activation email from AWeber, and Mike graciously and promptly fixed THAT, so here I am.

Although I have learned how to put anybody I want on Page One of Google ( try Googling 'stainless steel screw maker' and note the first THREE entries are mine, beating 5 MILLION competing pages) I never put the HoN Heroes Hangout on Page One because I'm clumsy about getting the website configured at the Plugin level, and then promoted to the more than 80,000 rabid passionate Heroes of Newerth players who might be interested in what we offer there...

If you want to take this membership site to MONETIZED FRUITION, I'll gladly give 75% of all earnings for the first year; and first right of refusal when its time to renew our contract. One percent of the HoN community would be 800 paying clients, and at even $5 per month that's a nice chunk of money.

In support of your efforts, I've written a book about HoN which we/you could use to promote the membership...

So that's who I am, in a nut's shell... busy writing my memoirs, "20 Years to Overnight Success", but maybe YOU can help?
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 04-15-2012 at 10:07 AM. Reason: NO Outgoing Links In The Body Of The Post. Please Link To Your Websites In Your Sig File.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kerry ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by john beyer View Post
    Hello everyone, I have been in the sales industry for over 20 years and Internet Marketing for the last 10 years but had to step away for 2 years to take care of my sons health issues. Looking forward to working with you.
    John, sorry to hear of your son's health issues ... welcome back into the mix, and to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone. I've done a variety of things during my working life and am now semi retired and living in Southern Spain near Granada, still working as a massage therapist and specializing in pain removal and dealing with emotional issues.

I have been trying half heartedly to build some ongoing online income, mostly in areas of health improvement, but have only managed mediocre results so far.

I am hoping that being a member of JV Notify and mixing with the others members will help give me the boost I need..
    Last edited by Dave Wilkes; 04-17-2012 at 03:51 AM. Reason: when i read what i had written I remembered something I wanted to say

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Well hello, my name is igor Griffiths and having worked as an engineer for over 20 years, communicating with others is most definitely not my strong point, I would rather just keep my head down creating the solutions.

However as my Friend Bertus Engelbrecht pointed out this is not the way of the Internet marketer, so here I am ready to help others in anyway I can and see what good karma sends in my direction.

here's to your continuing success
    igor

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone.. Thought id introduce myself to the other people on this forum im not new to IM been doing it just under a year but haven't reached any great heights as yet.. been learning about seo and adsense but decided to venture into this avenue and try my hand at promoting peoples products

Anyways hope to talk you guys some time

Paul

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 325 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast