+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 325 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike - I remember that forum! LOL now we are really dating ourselves! I hosted my very first website at Alan Say's 'Host For Profit' company - and had no idea what on earth I was doing, but why let that stop us, right?

And I miss the days of forums, as well - real dialogue going on, instead of seeing 97 different convos going on in your 'stream'. It was forums like the OLD WF and yours where I learned HTML, SEO and more - if you had a question, you just popped in and asked. Someone always had the answer for you ;-).

It was an easier time for a newbie to get started!

Mel
    Build beautiful, unique Planners, Journals and Calendars in minutes!
    No design skills needed - drag and drop ease - use your favorite software!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. I'm Kyle from Trinidad and Tobago. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is having as much success as they want. Where is everyone else from? I hope to recieve valuable information so i can develop and grow my business. Any such help would be appreciated.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0. Kyle ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Phillips-Thomas View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm Kyle from Trinidad and Tobago. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is having as much success as they want. Where is everyone else from? I hope to recieve valuable information so i can develop and grow my business. Any such help would be appreciated.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI everyone my name is Richie...Im from Chitre, Rep of Panama. I live in Panama city. I'm in the Call Center biz, been doing that since 2000. Right now I work for Just Energy South as Customer Service, Sales and Retention agent. Just learned about affiliate Marketing last year and I see it's potential to generate some more income. Well I want to associate myself with the cream of the crop. So I could get started on a new life style. Also be part of the team. So greeting to all!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ricardo ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Castillero View Post
    HI everyone my name is Richie...Im from Chitre, Rep of Panama. I live in Panama city. I'm in the Call Center biz, been doing that since 2000. Right now I work for Just Energy South as Customer Service, Sales and Retention agent. Just learned about affiliate Marketing last year and I see it's potential to generate some more income. Well I want to associate myself with the cream of the crop. So I could get started on a new life style. Also be part of the team. So greeting to all!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone, I am Krishnan S from Pune city (INDIA). I have worked in the IT industry and I have retired. I have recently joined JV Notify pro. I want to know how to go about this programme to make money. Greetings to all.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Greetings, Krishnan ... and Welcome to JVNotifyPro.

JVNP is not a program, but a community of Online Business Owners +/or Affiliate Marketers, working together toward a mutual goal via Joint Venture.

Your best bet is to start with the lead post in this thread ... READ FIRST: JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch In A Nutshell.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Krishnan Subramaniam View Post
    Hi Everyone, I am Krishnan S from Pune city (INDIA). I have worked in the IT industry and I have retired. I have recently joined JV Notify pro. I want to know how to go about this programme to make money. Greetings to all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I am Jessenia Bowers, from Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Would love to learn how to make money with jvnotify.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNotifyPro, Jessenia.

As I mentioned to Krishnan, earlier, your best bet is to start with the lead post in this thread ... READ FIRST: JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch In A Nutshell.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jessenia Bowers View Post
    Hello, I am Jessenia Bowers, from Indianapolis, Indiana.
    Would love to learn how to make money with jvnotify.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi my name is Abigail all the way from Capetown South Africa i would like to earn some bucks online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 325 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319 ... LastLast