Page 150 of 325 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey All,

Alan Young has entered the building hehe,

I'm from Bournemouth, England and a i'm a marketer. I'm looking forward to working with everyone here

I've got some big launches coming up for you guys with "big" commisions for you to sink your teeth into.

anyway...

i'll be in contact soon

Take care

Alan Young

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

It's been long time since i became a member of JVNotifyPro.com,
    How could i miss this page?

I'd like to introduce my self. My name is Lemy Yusento, from Indonesia.

I'm a part timer Internet Marketer, and been doing my first product
    for the past 5 months.

Hopefully, i can learn more from JVNotifyPro.com together with all the
    members... ;D

Thanks,

Best Regards,

-Lemy
    =================================<br />Get Your Instant 100% Commissions Here:<br />http://www.FirstHundredDollars.com<br />=================================

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What's up everyone!

My name is Jonathan Scott. I have been working online since 2006 helping local individuals and businesses get more exposure and better search engine rankings.

I'm looking to allow more time for myself to launch my own websites and share what I know and learn from helping local companies. So needless to say my specialty is SEO.

I live in Columbus Ohio and I look forward to learning, working, and profiting with everyone here.

Have a Great Day!
    Traffic Training Course is Live. 65% Commission on a $97 Product. 12 Hour Step by Step Video Training on SEO and Traffic Generation

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Olusegun Balogun from London, United Kingdom. I derive pleasure in networking and socializing. I have passion for everything about marketing via the internet. I will be looking forward to having good working relationship with my fellow JV partners. Thanks

Warm regards,
    Olusegun Balogun
    Push A Buttom And Transform Your Newly Installed Wordpress Into Content Blog In Seconds With WP Simplicity - New Powerful Wordpress Plugin With Push A Buttom. Download The Wordpress Plugin Here For Free @ http://wpsimplicity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hellow Guys,

I am Taiwo Omoboyeje, happy to find this forum. I have being into an internet marketing for about 8 months now and I am finding it interesting working from the comfort of my room and making cool cash. I look forward to work with as many members of this great community as God permit.

Cheers,

Taiwo.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HEY!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Recky Nunez. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,

I'm Mario Brown I've learned about IM almost 2 years ago. The first 3 month were tough but I then figured out how it works. 7 months after learning about IM I was able to quit my day job.

I'm making my money launching WSO's on the Warrior forum, by building my list and since 1 year I'm also helping small businesses with SEO and Google Places optimization.

I've known about JV Notify Pro for quite a while but I never joined because I haven't had the guts to launch one of my products to a larger audience, even though I had great testimonials and feedback. I only launched new products to my list and within the Warrior forum.

This is now over. What brought me to where I'm today, won't take me to where I want to go. So I decided to launch my newest product big time. I'm here to learn, to contribute and to network.

All the best,
    Mario

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Rob Tramontano here, I first started out learning about affiliate marketing in late 2007. I was able to make a few bucks in the first 4 days of trying affiliate marketing with adwords but the success had fallen off and I got discouraged.. I was losing money and not knowing much about marketing. Fast forward.. well since I got sick of getting crushed with adwords I moved into work from home opportunities and home based business programs. I had mild success with that but basically I lost thousands of dollars and 2 years of my life with that. So I am back now to do affiliate marketing once and for all because those biz opps and work from home programs absolutely burned me out. Extremely excited to start again with affiliate marketing.. looking forward to learning a lot and networking with new people.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,
    My name is Santhosh S S.I am from India.I have been working as affiliate for quite some time now.Now I want to participate in JV's to take my earnings to new levels.I was referred to this site by Michael Rasmussen.

I plan on releasing my own product in internet marketing niche in the near future.It will a software that helps in traffic generation.It is still in early development stages.
    Hoping to learn the ropes of product launches,JV-ing and networking with the gods of affiliate marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone!

My name is Nick Peterson (I go by nepeterson on these internets out of habit... sorry!). I've been doing affiliate marketing for nearly a year now; and I'm looking to skyrocket my success! Hopefully, in doing so; I'll get to throw some business your way, too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 325 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast