+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 325 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,

I have been online under the mentorship of John Thornhill since 2009. I have created products in the past but never really promoted them very effectively, until now! I have suddenly found my mojo!

I also have just partnered up with Keith Purkiss and we will be launching our first joint product on June 6th, and Keith has taught me all about effective launches and jv partners and so much about the community of marketers, stuff I didn't know until now, only because I really just concentrated on what I decided I was good at, which was blogging more than anything else! You can read my blog if you're interested: mandyallen.com.

Enjoy the journey!
    mandyallen.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mandy!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Allen View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been online under the mentorship of John Thornhill since 2009. I have created products in the past but never really promoted them very effectively, until now! I have suddenly found my mojo!

I also have just partnered up with Keith Purkiss and we will be launching our first joint product on June 6th, and Keith has taught me all about effective launches and jv partners and so much about the community of marketers, stuff I didn't know until now, only because I really just concentrated on what I decided I was good at, which was blogging more than anything else! You can read my blog if you're interested: mandyallen.com.

Enjoy the journey!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, my name is Moses Malang from Kenya. I am a vendor at jvzoo. I normally create info products online.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Moses ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Moses Malang View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Moses Malang from Kenya. I am a vendor at jvzoo. I normally create info products online.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everybody my name is Jay Holt. I developed and sell a product on how I cured my Barrett's esophagus. Looking forward to meeting and working with new people. Thanks. Jay

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jay ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Holt View Post
    Hi everybody my name is Jay Holt. I developed and sell a product on how I cured my Barrett's esophagus. Looking forward to meeting and working with new people. Thanks. Jay

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi My Name Is William Erik Burton. I Am A Current Sport Coach, Former Collegiate Coach and Current Owner Of A Membership Platform That Promotes Self Produced Digital Information Products. I Am Excited To Be Here To Learn From All Of Your Great Business Wisdom. I Am Originally From New Mexico/Texas And I Currently Live In Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona! Cheers To All And A Happy Mothers Day To Some Of You! Haha. Cheers! Erik Burton

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you on board, (William) Erik ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by William E Burton View Post
    Hi My Name Is William Erik Burton. I Am A Current Sport Coach, Former Collegiate Coach and Current Owner Of A Membership Platform That Promotes Self Produced Digital Information Products. I Am Excited To Be Here To Learn From All Of Your Great Business Wisdom. I Am Originally From New Mexico/Texas And I Currently Live In Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona! Cheers To All And A Happy Mothers Day To Some Of You! Haha. Cheers! Erik Burton

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, my name is Susana Tuya Sarmiento and I guess my name reveals I am Latin American though been living in New Zealand and now residing in the Gold Coast, Australia.

Looking forward to being in this group and meeting new connections

Susana

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Susana ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Susana Sarmiento View Post
    Hi, my name is Susana Tuya Sarmiento and I guess my name reveals I am Latin American though been living in New Zealand and now residing in the Gold Coast, Australia.

Looking forward to being in this group and meeting new connections

Susana

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 325 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317 ... LastLast