+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 325 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Talking A Good (and Profitable) Day To Everyone

Hello everyone, Vallen Davis here. Looking forward to working with all of you. Let's just help each other out - both old and new marketers so we can ALL profit together. Have a profitable day today.
    ATTENTION: Affiliates and JV Partners.
    Get 60% Commission For EVERY Product That We Launch.
    Get Cash Prizes For Top Sales In Our Launch Contests.
    Profit With Us Here At PTC SUCCESS - CLICK HERE

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vallen ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Vallen Davis View Post
    Hello everyone, Vallen Davis here. Looking forward to working with all of you. Let's just help each other out - both old and new marketers so we can ALL profit together. Have a profitable day today.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, my name is Nick James, I have been pretty much keeping myself to myself since I began marketing online back in 2001. I have not really had much to do with Affiliate Marketing or JV partnerships before as previously I bought all the traffic coming to my websites via direct mail.

I know that sounds very old skool, but having learnt from many great marketers like Ted Nicholas, Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy... what can you expect. Whilst direct mail still works well, as does many other forms of paid advertising, I have felt for some time that I should expand my horizons and network for the greater good.

I'm hoping to find some new friends and develop some symbiotic relationships here on JVNP.

In the last 15+ years I have created and published both info products in the IM MMO space and have also developed several software solutions. I have a loyal following and should you have a project you are about to launch and you think I might be a good fit to get involved with your launch, then I guess we should speak :-)

Happy to help, however I know already I cannot say 'yes' to everyone... (or say yes at all until I know what you are proposing). However If you'd like to approach me, then here I am saying 'hello' never hurt anyone.

Oh and if you already know me... But we've not spoken in a while... Come and say hello... :-) It's good to catch up!

Kindest

Nick
    Hi guys, happy to help where I can that's why I joined this website. Let's talk!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone,

Super grateful to be here among the Legends! Although I have been marketing on and off since 1999, This past year I have been really taking it serious. Seems like the more I learn the more there is to know. Affiliate marketing is new to me so I really look forward to this.

Ready to really dig into this and make new strides in 2017 and beyond. Thanks for having me and I sincerly look forward to contributing where ever I can. Together Everyone Acheives More!

TO THE TOP!
    David Wilch
    Last edited by David Wilch; 02-23-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    How did I miss this? LOL

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, my Friend ... please feel free to stop by and share your knowledge and experience, as often as time allows.

Best regards,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Nick James, I have been pretty much keeping myself to myself since I began marketing online back in 2001. I have not really had much to do with Affiliate Marketing or JV partnerships before as previously I bought all the traffic coming to my websites via direct mail.

I know that sounds very old skool, but having learnt from many great marketers like Ted Nicholas, Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy... what can you expect. Whilst direct mail still works well, as does many other forms of paid advertising, I have felt for some time that I should expand my horizons and network for the greater good.

I'm hoping to find some new friends and develop some symbiotic relationships here on JVNP.

In the last 15+ years I have created and published both info products in the IM MMO space and have also developed several software solutions. I have a loyal following and should you have a project you are about to launch and you think I might be a good fit to get involved with your launch, then I guess we should speak :-)

Happy to help, however I know already I cannot say 'yes' to everyone... (or say yes at all until I know what you are proposing). However If you'd like to approach me, then here I am saying 'hello' never hurt anyone.

Oh and if you already know me... But we've not spoken in a while... Come and say hello... :-) It's good to catch up!

Kindest

Nick

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David ... glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by David Wilch View Post
    Hey everyone,

Super grateful to be here among the Legends! Although I have been marketing on and off since 1999, This past year I have been really taking it serious. Seems like the more I learn the more there is to know. Affiliate marketing is new to me so I really look forward to this.

Ready to really dig into this and make new strides in 2017 and beyond. Thanks for having me and I sincerly look forward to contributing where ever I can. Together Everyone Acheives More!

TO THE TOP!
    David Wilch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, my name is fernelys, I live in the caribbean, I'm 25 years old and all I want to say is thank you for this opportunity to connect with you all.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fernelys .. and you're most Welcome.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by fernelis pina View Post
    Hey, my name is fernelys, I live in the caribbean, I'm 25 years old and all I want to say is thank you for this opportunity to connect with you all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone here at JV Notify.com - this is my first time knowing about this site, and I am excited about learning how to make money with joint ventures with other people who are more qualified and knowledgeable about their products, and affiiate marketing, etc, etc, etc. I am a retired primary teacher ( I taught kindergarten, first or second graders for 28 years!!), and now I work in the office, helping families plan family group conferences who are working with DSS, and I'm in my 3rd year working at this new career. But I'm EXTREMELY interested in making a FULL-TIME INCOME ONLINE, and becoming a millionaire myself, and then helping others in their lives, and families, and careers also. My husband of 29 years and I have 6 children and 5 grandchildren, and my husband works full-time as a financial advisor / life insurance agent / investment advisor. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong on this site, and help me do what I'm supposed to do here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amanda ... glad to have you aboard.

You'll find that the basics of doing business Online are comparable to those of it's brick and mortar counterpart ... just a different medium.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Bridges View Post
    Hello everyone here at JV Notify.com - this is my first time knowing about this site, and I am excited about learning how to make money with joint ventures with other people who are more qualified and knowledgeable about their products, and affiiate marketing, etc, etc, etc. I am a retired primary teacher ( I taught kindergarten, first or second graders for 28 years!!), and now I work in the office, helping families plan family group conferences who are working with DSS, and I'm in my 3rd year working at this new career. But I'm EXTREMELY interested in making a FULL-TIME INCOME ONLINE, and becoming a millionaire myself, and then helping others in their lives, and families, and careers also. My husband of 29 years and I have 6 children and 5 grandchildren, and my husband works full-time as a financial advisor / life insurance agent / investment advisor. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong on this site, and help me do what I'm supposed to do here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 325 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast