+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 325 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Naomi ..

As I mentioned to Ogala, earlier today, the best place to start would be the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

Please give that a run through and then reply with any specific questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Simmons View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm happy to be here and honestly, I need your help. I'm quite clueless on how/where to start. Thanks for all the help in advance! Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi there,

I'm Emmanuel from Cambridge England and have just joined the community. In recent days, I've been learning all about affiliate marketing and its potential as a income stream. I really would need help on how to start and what to do. From what I can see, there seems to be quite a lot of activities going on in terms of product launches. My desire is to learn how this stuff works so I can use it to promote people's promotes as well as generate some income. Cheers.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello my name is Brandon from the Chicago area. I have started and currently in charge of joint venture partnerships for a webinar hosting software company. I am mainly looking to connect with other high level affiliates to promote our software. We sell our software in both annual and monthly agreements. If you are looking to promote automated/evergreen webinar software I would be happy to connect.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Emmanuel.

As mentioned in my last couple of responses, I think you'd benefit from running through the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/ ... which will give you a better idea of how JVNP 2.0 works, and likely answer a few JV/Affiliate and Product Launch Marketing questions in the process.

Have a great day!

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel Donkor View Post
    Hi there,

I'm Emmanuel from Cambridge England and have just joined the community. In recent days, I've been learning all about affiliate marketing and its potential as a income stream. I really would need help on how to start and what to do. From what I can see, there seems to be quite a lot of activities going on in terms of product launches. My desire is to learn how this stuff works so I can use it to promote people's promotes as well as generate some income. Cheers.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brandon.

Aside from affiliate commission compensation, what additional JV related perks would our fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners enjoy if they were to have an interest in working with you in a JV partnership of mutual benefit? Or are you simply running an Affiliate Program and looking for affiliates?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Burr View Post
    Hello my name is Brandon from the Chicago area. I have started and currently in charge of joint venture partnerships for a webinar hosting software company. I am mainly looking to connect with other high level affiliates to promote our software. We sell our software in both annual and monthly agreements. If you are looking to promote automated/evergreen webinar software I would be happy to connect.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, Everyone my name is Chase I have been acting for a little over 2 years. I have been researching IM for over a year researching products and information. I have been in IT early on and have dabbled in web page building in that time. I'm amazed with the advancement in technology and how digital products have amassed people wealth over the years. I call it the laptop lifestyle needless to say it has interested me for a while.

I have purchased countless products and have been intrested in what I could offer to the digital space.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Chase ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Chase Rangel View Post
    Hello, Everyone my name is Chase I have been acting for a little over 2 years. I have been researching IM for over a year researching products and information. I have been in IT early on and have dabbled in web page building in that time. I'm amazed with the advancement in technology and how digital products have amassed people wealth over the years. I call it the laptop lifestyle needless to say it has interested me for a while.

I have purchased countless products and have been intrested in what I could offer to the digital space.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings from Benny

Hi All!

Great to be part of this network.

About me... After taking two companies public, I retired for several years and have been SLOWLY making my way back to work.

I'm developing educational materials which are requiring a lot of sweat and tears; a book on how joy improves productivity, another on the art & science of creating auto-trajectory towards success, and yet another on creating a billion-dollar business.

That last one is just a thesis, because I haven't done it (yet). My first thesis was on the theme of making a million dollars in one day. I produced that back in 1991. I taught on it for a while at the university level, then abandoned teaching for the grunt work of building businesses. Eventually I proved that thesis out when I made a million dollars in a day, surprising everyone, including myself a bit.

All of those new projects are moving forward, but are progressing slowly due to my intense work on another training program related to the marketing formula that I developed. That one will be the first JV opportunity that I'll offer up here. I'll save the details for later and mention it only so you can see that I’m hard at work. I find that I am busier now than before I retired!

I have been married for 26 years. My wife, Carmen, is the host of a late night, cable talk show in Los Angeles, called Brokenhearted Hollywood. My son, Izzy, is an aspiring director. He is just finishing up his first feature film, so we are excited about that.

We are all Canadians, and love living in the US. Our business employs enough people that we have a long term visa to live here. We have a 16-year old dog. You wouldn’t guess her age if you saw her running down the stairs.

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

-Benny
    Training and coaching entrepreneurs through MarketingEducation.ORG

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...hing-JV-Invite

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the wonderfully detailed intro, Benny ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Traub View Post
    Hi All!

Great to be part of this network.

About me... After taking two companies public, I retired for several years and have been SLOWLY making my way back to work.

I'm developing educational materials which are requiring a lot of sweat and tears; a book on how joy improves productivity, another on the art & science of creating auto-trajectory towards success, and yet another on creating a billion-dollar business.

That last one is just a thesis, because I haven't done it (yet). My first thesis was on the theme of making a million dollars in one day. I produced that back in 1991. I taught on it for a while at the university level, then abandoned teaching for the grunt work of building businesses. Eventually I proved that thesis out when I made a million dollars in a day, surprising everyone, including myself a bit.

All of those new projects are moving forward, but are progressing slowly due to my intense work on another training program related to the marketing formula that I developed. That one will be the first JV opportunity that I'll offer up here. I'll save the details for later and mention it only so you can see that I’m hard at work. I find that I am busier now than before I retired!

I have been married for 26 years. My wife, Carmen, is the host of a late night, cable talk show in Los Angeles, called Brokenhearted Hollywood. My son, Izzy, is an aspiring director. He is just finishing up his first feature film, so we are excited about that.

We are all Canadians, and love living in the US. Our business employs enough people that we have a long term visa to live here. We have a 16-year old dog. You wouldn’t guess her age if you saw her running down the stairs.

I look forward to getting to know some of you!

-Benny

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm excited to have found this brilliant community! My business partner and I are both Baby Boomers with very successful track records in the 'traditional' world in the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.

After the last economic meltdown, we managed to thankfully find our way into the home-based business industry in 2012. After attempting numerous internet marketing business models, we discovered the richly rewarding world of Top Tier direct sales in the info product licensing industry.

We have been able to scale our business in just a few short years by staying the course and applying consistent and persistent direct response marketing efforts.

Our average sales are $6500-$22,000 and our value proposition is MASSIVE. When our customer/members join our business, they not only plug into a turnkey business-in-a-box, but they gain access to a Top Tier Marketing System & Community that is unlike anything else in the 100% commission direct sales space.

We've led with a 'Givers Gain' philosophy within our business, and as a result, we have more than doubled the results of our closest competitors. We are proof the high-minded professionals can make a killing online while building long-term relationships with their business partners.

Now we’ve reached the point where we are looking for a few strategic joint venture partners to work. If we work together, you will benefit not just from participation in sales revenue, but you will be welcomed into our Top Tier Community to be coached and mentored by some of the best marketers in the industry.

I look forward to connecting with you if you're high-minded and want us to learn more about each other!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 325 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast