+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 325 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, great to be here

Very brief intro... I've been marketing online for about 8 or 9 years and during that time, have launched several very successful products. I also own an offline business here in Southampton, UK which offers IM services to traditional bricks and mortar businesses

Historically, I've done a lot of work under the radar but the time has now come to collaborate with other like minded and successful marketers

People I've worked closely with over the years include Alex Jeffreys, Jo Barnes, Lee McIntyre, John Thornhill, Omar Martin, Terry Dean to name but a few

I also recently collaborated with my good friend Armand Morin and am about to launch a brand new product around the theme of membership sites which is proper exciting

If anyone wants to get in touch, then feel free as I'm really looking to partner with many more in 2016 and am on a personal mission to make it the best year yet

Hopefully communicate with some of you very soon and start building some really fruitful relationships
    Check out my blog at www.keithwilsononline.com

All the best

Keith Wilson

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Keith ... glad to have you aboard!

It's been quite a long time since I last attended Armand's Big Seminar and had a chance to chat. Please give him my best.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wilson View Post
    Hi everyone, great to be here

Very brief intro... I've been marketing online for about 8 or 9 years and during that time, have launched several very successful products. I also own an offline business here in Southampton, UK which offers IM services to traditional bricks and mortar businesses

Historically, I've done a lot of work under the radar but the time has now come to collaborate with other like minded and successful marketers

People I've worked closely with over the years include Alex Jeffreys, Jo Barnes, Lee McIntyre, John Thornhill, Omar Martin, Terry Dean to name but a few

I also recently collaborated with my good friend Armand Morin and am about to launch a brand new product around the theme of membership sites which is proper exciting

If anyone wants to get in touch, then feel free as I'm really looking to partner with many more in 2016 and am on a personal mission to make it the best year yet

Hopefully communicate with some of you very soon and start building some really fruitful relationships

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone,

Just signed up and looking forward to learning and contributing as much as possible.
    Have been watching from a distance for a long time and decided it was to time to dive in and upgrade to VIP!

I am a firm believer in the concept of people helping people and always creating "Win-Win" scenario's when ever possible and that is exactly what's going on here so I am excited to be part of the group.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Trev ... and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, as well!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Trev Davis View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just signed up and looking forward to learning and contributing as much as possible.
    Have been watching from a distance for a long time and decided it was to time to dive in and upgrade to VIP!

I am a firm believer in the concept of people helping people and always creating "Win-Win" scenario's when ever possible and that is exactly what's going on here so I am excited to be part of the group.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Helloo Everyone My name is David Whiteley iam a newbie to JV Notify
    seems to be a great place to gain Knowledge from many experience Internet Marketers i look forward to the interactions as well as meeting a lot of like minded people here in this forum. a little bit about myself i am from Gold Coast QLD Australia
    Internet Marketing is my passion and love to hear and learn new thing about the industry and pass on the knowledge to others
    glad to be here . ;o)

David Whiteley

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David ... glad to have you aboard.

The Down Under is well represented, here ... so I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by david whiteley View Post
    Helloo Everyone My name is David Whiteley iam a newbie to JV Notify
    seems to be a great place to gain Knowledge from many experience Internet Marketers i look forward to the interactions as well as meeting a lot of like minded people here in this forum. a little bit about myself i am from Gold Coast QLD Australia
    Internet Marketing is my passion and love to hear and learn new thing about the industry and pass on the knowledge to others
    glad to be here . ;o)

David Whiteley

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

I am Linda and I am finally stepping out on this new venture. Can't wait to get started!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Linda ... and much success with your new venture!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Lincicome View Post
    Hello,

I am Linda and I am finally stepping out on this new venture. Can't wait to get started!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone. My name is James Tester. I have recently have been in an IM coaching program and it's been great actually. I've learned a huge amount!

I am taking action.

I have made money as an affiliate in various non-IM niches in the past, but have decided it is time to build something more solid so am creating products.

Here's to JVing with many of you in the future!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James ... glad to hear that IM coaching and taking appropriate action is yielding positive results for you. We're looking forward to helping you add JV Marketing to your list of accomplishments.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by James Tester View Post
    Hello Everyone. My name is James Tester. I have recently have been in an IM coaching program and it's been great actually. I've learned a huge amount!

I am taking action.

I have made money as an affiliate in various non-IM niches in the past, but have decided it is time to build something more solid so am creating products.

Here's to JVing with many of you in the future!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 293 of 325 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast