Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nii ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

my introduction

Hello My name is rachid kharbi from morocco. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some money Hhhh

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey there,

I'm Mario Mouraz from Portugal. Have been a traveler myself from the last 10 years and I am going to launch my first travel e-guides for some European cities. Hope I can find good publishers to cooperate in here. Nice to meet you all

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Rachid and Mario ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all,
    I am Allan from Cardiff, UK. I was recommended to come to JVNP 2.0 by a long time friend, he said this is the place that I should get into, so here I am.

I have been online biz since 2005, but always as a publisher, and after much persuasion I have decided to get involved more on affiliate marketing and now having my own affiliate program.

I have 2 investing/trading (weekly options trading and stock investing) websites, and I am hoping to link up with potential JVs (publishers and fellow infoproduct owners) within the same niches.

Am I at the right place??

This is my first post, and my next step is to look thru the forums to look for some hot tips and networking opportunities with you guys.

Thank you for having me here.

Allan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Allan ... Great to have you on board.

We do have a category specific to Business and Investing JV offers - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...ness-Investing and a Niche Market discussion area that appears to attract interest, based on the post views, but could use some new content ... so please feel free to get the ball rolling.

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...ing-Discussion

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys
    My name is Brian and I'm from the West Midlands in the UK. I joined here today after being told by a few people that this is the place to be.. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to IM but I have got a fair bit of experience with websites, SEO and YT video creation and ranking of the videos. I was made redundant in October last year and with the current economic climate decided to become an affiliate marketer. I have dealt with a few affiliate networks in the past few months and would like to now Kick it into High Gear.

Hoping to make money for myself and future partners here!

Some people may already know me from advise I've given on Warrior forum and other sites
    Brian Arthur
    Done Publishing

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brian ... no doubt, please feel free to share your experience and knowledge, and I'm sure you'll pick up a little in area's where you're lacking. Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey All,

My name is Josh Brisbane. I've been in the IM space for roughly 8 years. I started out in MLM (that didn't work out to well), then moved into affiliate marketing. I still remember how excited I was when I made my first commission check . My affiliate business did not target a specific niche, I simply promoted whatever I could rank for in Google. Over time I realized that the health & beauty niche brought in the most sales so I eventually focused my efforts there. Eventually it dawned on me that if I could promote other peoples products and generate commissions, why not become a product Owner and promote my own stuff. So I dropped the affiliate side of business and started selling my own private labeled health & beauty products. I'm still operating that side of business. What's new is that I've recently launched a new digital product on Clickbank that I'm very proud of. So I've come full circle and I'm now the product Owner/Publisher

I know the power of networking with others and I learned recently that jvnotifypro is the place to network with others in the affiliate space so I'm looking forward to the possibilities.

Josh
    Last edited by Josh Brisbane; 03-03-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Josh ... and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 325 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264304 ... LastLast