+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 325 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all! Looking forward to building some powerful and mutually beneficial relationships on this site. I've heard great things so hoping for the best. I presently have my own company as a professional coach and speaker. I'm passioante about helping people, with a large focus on business owners, get amazing results. The reality is that people are filled with unbelievable potential and I love to help them unlock that potential and build the business and life they truly desire. Feel free to contact me any time.
    To your success,
    Bob
    “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.”
    - Thoreau

99% of all small businesses struggle with marketing and lead generation!
    We have created a powerful and affordable solution ... you've never seen anything like this!
    This is a monthly membership site, which creates an amazing opportunity for partners to make great passive income that isn't one and done but recurring each month. Visit www.businesswithbob.com/partner for a powerful opportunity!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bob ... I'm looking forward to reading your posts and responses.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. I am excited to have joined this elite group of marketers. I am 66 years old, married 48 years. 1 son and
    1 daughter and 4 grandchildren ( 2 of each) I have been trying to learn internet marketing since before I retired but as of today
    I have been astounding south of successful. I can't seem to get anything right. It is my hope that I learn something to help me
    earn a living from internet marketing. Looking forward to meeting ya' all.
    Sincerely
    Jim Moore

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI everyone I have just join this amazing community!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jim + Ghar ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello there everyone!

I am Kerri Kannan, author of Uncovering the Divine Within and founder of the World Awakened Project. I am here because I am also the host of World Awakened Talk Radio (a brand new podcast show and we are currently seeking distribution channels) and I am also mentoring other people who are doing podcasts who are looking to monetize their shows with JV partnerships. If you are interested in doing some JV partnerships with people who are doing podcasts, please send me an email (it is in my signature.)

Thanks!
    Kerri
    ARE YOU AN EXPERT IN THE HUMAN POTENTIALS FIELD, SEEKING GREATER EXPOSURE?

Would you like to gain more exposure through internet broadcast interviews? Do you have at least a 2-tier automated affiliate program (like 1shoppingcart) and a product that is ready for market where one could be paid a commission on a second tier referral?

If you answered "yes" to the above questions, EMAIL ME and let's get you booked!

Kerri

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kerri ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, I hope to make a positive contribution to JVNotifyPro. as of now I have to feel my way around so just wanted to introduce myself.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Robert ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys,
    My name is Nii Parbey. I have just joined the platform where I expect to meet some wonderful people. For now, I am looking around - getting the feel of the site.
    Looking forward to a great time together
    Regards
    Nii

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 325 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303 ... LastLast