+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all,

My name is Kevin and from Kuala Lumpur. this is my first post in JV and would like to learn from all the guru's out there.
    Although i've been involved selling things through on-line for the past 4 years or so, i would like to enhance my skills and knowledge to the next level.

Sincerely hope to learn from the experts here. Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kevin ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Fellow Members.My name is Olafisoye Dotun and I represent Dotolaf Realty and Construction Limited.from Nigeria.

I am open to any business friendship and looking forward to meet with wonderful people of this JV BUZZ .

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is Rob with Thaigar Tea originally from New Zealand but now living in Thailand. I look forward to meeting new people and seeing if we have common interest in the marketing world.
    Cheers
    Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone!!! London Here!

Well I am originally South African but been living in London for 13 years. I am looking forward to learning from the best as I have heard this is where the masters are, so all help and tips are welcomed. I am ready to learn and get stuck in asap as I a family on the way and also need to have a good retirement one day (Sooner rather than later). Been doing a bit of affiliate marking over a year now so I have the basics down now looking to get the skills I need to be one of the best and very successful.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Maurice
    Last edited by Maurice Koppel; 09-24-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Maurice ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike, My name is Jack Klein and I have been working on internet marketing for a few years now. I live in Southern New Jersey,USA with my wife Angela of 34 years. We are looking to create some passive income to add to our pre retirement. I have used Google Adsense and have made $200 to $800 per month. That has seemed to dry up, so am looking to do some click bank, Amazon or some other online marketing. I have a few websites that I purchased because they were supposedly doing income each month from Flippa but it looks like I got taken because they are not making any money after spending a nice some on them. Originally I had been in the Printing Business, working as a General Manager for other people. Now, I started my own website to offer Full Color Business Cards, Letterheads, Envelopes and all type of Marketing Products.

Jack Klein

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jack ..

The only place you can post outgoing links (to your blog, web site, etc.) is in your sig file. There's a link to your sig file editor in your user control panel.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone ,
    Picture-003-150x150.jpgThanks, Mike, for the opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm Dianne Crampton and I own a team development consulting practice that helps leaders build teams of employees who are engaged and committed to the organization's success. We do this by improving workforce trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk and success (TIGERS). We also teach others to unleash TIGERS in organizations, too.

I am delighted to learn about this community.

I must admit that I am on a steep learning curve but over the course of the last few years have put together JV's that have been very successful. I think it is because of the research I do to assess need. So there are some pretty nifty things we have created for the business community that I will tell you about in another post for under $100. And these tools are helpful for people who are in between jobs.

I am a real believer in multiple streams of income and like to share what I know with collaborators. And, I am an avid student to learn more. I think waking up in the morning knowing that I don't have all the answers is a wonderful place to be. So, I am here to learn and have some great programs that I know at least one or two of you are going to love because they are automated deliverables. No warehousing. No wait time. Just happiness and instant gratification. That is what I like to over deliver on.

I am a wife and mother as well as business owner. We have 4 grandkids and live in Bend, Oregon. My husband is also an entrepreneur and is an editor/publisher. Hobbies include boating, gardening, writing, hiking and the love of pure clean air and food.

So, Mike, thanks for the opportunity to say Hi. I'm here and looking forward to growing with you and your tribe.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dianne ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Just one request ... we don't allow self promotional outgoing links in the body of messages, though you may link to your blog, web site, etc., in your sig file (There's a link to the sig file editor in your user control panel).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 325 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast