+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 325 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello everyone!

My name is Delana. While not entirely new to this, I like to think of myself as a perpetual student. As with many things in life, if you think you know it all, perhaps this isn't the industry for you.

I have been working on a couple of products that we will be launching in 2-3 months. However, during the past 18 months, I've been building up our marketing arm by helping promote the products of others. We focus mainly on Self-Help/Success categories (including Law of Attraction). I'd love to talk with people who have worked these niche's to share experiences. While it is a decent sized niche, it has unique challenges...

At any rate, I just wanted to say a quick "hi" to everyone and a special thank you to Mike for keeping things running around here.

~ Delana
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`
    ~ Delana Sevier, JV Manager ~
    Law of Attraction: 30-Day Boot Camp
    JVNP Launch Page: See it here.
    Affiliates: Launch Event Happening Now!!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Delana ..

It's always extra special to see a new partner that has extensive knowledge and experience in general and sub niches that we're working hard to expand our reach into. We have a number of Partners in the Self/Personal - Help/Growth/Improvement niches, but having a 'spark plug' in the mix would really move things along. So ... please don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Mike!

Usually, people are telling me to be quiet. No worries about asking me to make noise, I'm good at that!

All jokes aside, I realize that the self-help niches are a fraction of the IM world, but why is it that they are so fragmented? It seems to me that someone who could organize this area would make a decent amount of money... yet, most affiliates that focus in this niche (at least, it appears this way to me) are guarded and/or lone-rangers. I'd love to see a decent group form up and work together... it could help us all.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Mike. I'll try to stay active and see if we can't infuse some new energy in this area.

~ Delana

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey fellow JV partners, I'm Des.

Really looking forward to working with you. I'm both a product creator and affiliate marketer so hopefully this could be a new home for me

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Des!

You are definitely among friends here. (except for Mike... watch out for Mike... * joking *)

~ Delana

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everybody, my name is Erick... Four years ago I started to immerse myself in the IM world. Now I am a product creator and of course I am still affiliate marketer.

I am Mexican living in Switzerland. I am not sure if this community has many Mexicans but it will be a pleasure to build a good business relationship with all the "jvnotifypro" users.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need something; we could talk about business :P

Erick...
    BuyNeu is launching! New Niche! Get on board. Launch date: January 26th, 2014
    BuyNeu Premium Costumes - JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI Everyone, I have been involved with many different online and offline marketing companies over the last
    20years and have reached a point of understanding what marketing is about.

I love working online and doing any kind of research. I would get lost online if I didn't have someone saying
    hey to me once in awhile.

Outside of computers I love kung fu, and golfing or call me the kung fu golfer.

My nickname and branding I am using now is mediamerlin.
    I thought up that name for my yahoo about 12 years ago..not sure exactly when.
    It is derived from my idea that media was going in the direction of computers and
    that I wanted to be a wizard at it. My favorite wizard being merlin.

Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, MediaMerlin ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everyone!

I joined a few days ago and no one welcomed me lol just kidding I hope to know more people here and get to the next level with OUR businesses!

Sam

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, again, Sam ... just in case.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 325 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast