Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Jason & Edi ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone, My Name is Joe and I reside in Reno NV, I actually stumbled upon this site looking for potential partners for our line of financial products. From the looks of it, I think I found the right place! I hope to make some solid connections.

All the Best,

Joe

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone, My name is Wilson. I am looking for good products to promote.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone!

I've been working online as a blogger and blog coach for a while now, but I'm just dipping my toe into Internet Marketing. I live on the edge of the Texas Hill Country and enjoy reading, writing, and traveling.

I'm looking forward to learning from others and sharing my experience & knowledge with the group, too.

Linda Fulkerson
    Blog Coach - OnBloggingWell.com | Latest Product Launch - ViralVideoVirtuosity

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all! I very recently (today) discovered JVNP and would like to introduce myself. Since finishing University in 1988, I spent the bulk of my life in direct marketing with a multinational investment firm (stock broker). Concurrently, I established a sideline (home) business writing software for the investment and communications industries. When the internet arrived, I started to focus my spare time on website design which had evolved into web application development (3 Year College PHP Developer Diploma). In 2006 I left the offline marketing business (investment) to work full time on my home based business (online marketing). Aside from the investment industry and web application development, I have a great working knowledge in network marketing both off and online specializing in direct sales. Currently, my main focus is in the brokering and fostering of strategic alliance services, JV brokering, client acquisition, client reactivation etc. I look forward to lurking and learning, and hopefully provided some value to this forum when possible.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Joe, Wilson, Linda + Bob ... Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Richard Miller and I've been involved with IM for the past 4 years. Ive tried the waters of different ways to market and bought numerous courses, ebooks, software ect. I've made a little bit of money here and there but nothing to really get me comfortable enough to quit my job as a manager at a restaurant. I recently just hot back involved with IM after taking a break from it and decided to really get serious with it. I must say that if I knew what I know now, I would be a millionaire by now. I formed a actual business around IM, got my LLC and now im constantly working day in and day out. Im currently working on a launch of a product right now in which I hope is successful enough to help me quit my day job so I can be a full time internet marketer. Came here in hopes of acquiring a few JV's to help me get this ball rolling so I can move on to being successful. I have the proper tools and knowledge to do so, just need help building lists and branding my company. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Richard ..

Always glad to hear from Partners that have encountered road blocks and pitfalls, yet manage to work through them and persevere ... that group includes most of the successful Online Business Folk I know, including yours truly.

As far as attracting JV Partners, you found the right environment ... make yourself more 'attractive', by providing solid content and helpful replies. I believe you'll get further, faster, earning support rather than simply asking for it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone my name is Bertrand I am thankful for this opportunity to grow and learn with this great community.I am relatively new to IM so far I have an opt-in mailing list but I don't have a product. Here I hope to develop the skills to become a professional marketer.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello My Name is George Mc Daniel, And as you have noticed that Iam new here and very excided to be on this program.
    I am have been doing internet marketing for a short time now and looking for new affilate offers to partner with on my websites as well for new ones. Iam looking forward to meet fellow marketers and other partners
    on this site

Thank You ,
    George McDaniel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 325 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast