Page 200 of 325 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everybody, My name is Richard Nsimbi

I am an internet marketer looking for new opportunities
    with pretty much any niche. I would prefer to start in the
    health niche but it's proving too hard to compete in.

So if you could help me out with suggestions, that would be great.

Thanks
    Last edited by Richard Nsimbi; 03-17-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey what's up guys.

Chad Hamzeh here... I actually had an account on JVNP a while back, but had to set the new one up.

Anyway, I'm a full time media buyer and CPA affiliate, and I also have my own info products that you may have come across.

Any questions about the game I play, let me know, I'll be around the forums when I can.

Thanks very much,

Chad

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome, Richard + Chad.

Richard, if you want to link to your blog, set up your sig file ... no outbound links in the message body, please.

Chad, you should have activated your old account in the new system, rather than create a whole new account.

We can easily marry the 2 accounts ... let us know if you want to go that route.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Robey, I have been a Premiere Vendor and Affiliate on Clickbank for over 6 years. We are digital publishers and Health Supplement manufactures. I look forward to doing JV mailouts with many of you as an affiliate and launching our new products as publishers so you can make great commissions.
    Dan Robey
    Author, Entrepenuer,
    Health Supplement Manufacturer
    Clickbank Premiere Vendor/Affiliate

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan.

We have a number of Premier, Apex + Elite ClickBank Vendors and Affiliates on board, but not as many in niches outside General IM as I would like ... so please don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello to everyone, my name is Anthony Gordon. I've been involved with IM for about 3 years. Most of my background is outside sales with experience in management as well. I'm just one of those individual who enjoys the computer and all the valuable information you have access to. Not a big talker about myself so if there's something you want to know, just ask! I'll try to provide an answer most of the time. Have a great day!
    Last edited by Anthony Gordon; 03-26-2012 at 02:41 PM.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Hamzeh View Post
    Hey what's up guys.

Chad Hamzeh here... I actually had an account on JVNP a while back, but had to set the new one up.

Anyway, I'm a full time media buyer and CPA affiliate, and I also have my own info products that you may have come across.

Any questions about the game I play, let me know, I'll be around the forums when I can.

Thanks very much,

Chad

Hey Chad, good to see you here as well!

Everybody else, if you have any questions about media buying or CPA, Chad is the man. He's a bit modest but he's sort of a big deal haha!

See you around dude and I still need to get back to you about our last conversation. Will do so when I get a moment!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Anthony ..

Thanks for offering to help out ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    ... and thanks for following up with the Welcome Wagon, yet again, Kenster ... always appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello All! Rich Ciufo here and I'm just learning the ins and outs of IM. Started a few months ago. There's a heck of a lot to learn but enjoying it. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Rich Ciufo
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 03-27-2012 at 12:50 PM. Reason: No outgoing links in the message body. Use your sig file.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 325 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast