+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 325 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi from Australia, my name is Garry Bryen and I live in New South Wales, near Newcastle. I have retired from work, injured, and have taken up computers, as that is all I can do now. I started to learn about computers in 2000 and from there I went on to complete a year long course in IT Certificate IV, Client Support, which in short means I can build a computer from the ground up and instal all systems and programs. Now that does not mean to say I am an "expert", because I am not. It just means I know how they work and what happens when you click on somehting.
    I have only just started out as an Affiliate Marketer, and boy is it tough to get something sold, unless you know how to sell. Which I thought would be easy, Wrong. But still I am working towards my goals and things are brghtening up for me and I am always willing to learn new techniques and methods to show my stuff.
    Any hints or advice is always welcome. I welcome any contacts as long as you are not trying to pull my leg.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    G' Day, Garry ... and welcome to JVNP 2.0.

For every Gent that falls into your category ... schooled in the Tech end of things, and trying to wrap your head around the Marketing part ... there is a Super Affiliate that doesn't know squat about the guts of a computer.

That being said, both are necessary in Online Business ... so I recommend you share what you know, ask questions and follow discussions based on what you don't know, but are eager to learn and apply.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good evening,

My name is Abel Morales. I joined to meet new people and exchange knowledge with other successful people. I am currently serving in the National Guard for the US, work a full-time job, and go to school full-time while launching a product and trying to become successful in internet marketing. I have met some wonderful people throughout my journey that have helped me finally reach the stage of my product launch.

I would be more than happy to connect any of you with some of the people I have met. Just to give you all an example;

1. Web Designer - My guy is from Romania and works great. He makes sure to create a site that is SEO friendly for Google and does great work.

2. Graphics Designer - We all know that in this business, attractive graphics are imperative. I met my graphic designer through Elance and have used him for everything. He is also from Romania and does excellent quality work at a low cost.

3. Know it All - I do have a friend that showed me the steps to product launching, everything from what I would need, to the point where I am now, launching.

I am also a computer guy like Garry, so if there is anything I can help any of you guys with, let me know.

Thanks,
    Abel
    Last edited by abel morales; 11-14-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you on board, Abel ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, This ie Allan. I've been building an affiliate marketing business for almost ayear now and have made small gains. I'm looking to take it to the next level! Here's hoping that our participation is fruitful for us all!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Allan ... if you're into Affiliate Marketing, I'm sure you'll like it here.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to be here first and foremost! This is Gary, and I found out about JVNotifyPro through a course some time ago. I'm in the field of Mass Media & Communication. In my spare time, I'm doing my radio show, composing and producing music, and teaching.

The gifts that I have are for the good of the group. Group-work is the best work. Lastly, one of my favorite reads is 'The Psychology of Man's Possible Evolution' by P. D. Ouspensky.

Enjoy building monuments with you all.

Regards,
    Gary Stoddard

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gary. Always interesting to see how diverse our Partnership is, in regards to forte. I look forward to reading and learning more from your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile Thank you for having me!

Oh I am so happy to be here! Despite having a website / product / radio show I have no idea about JV's and was so exited to join this group. I am so looking forward to finding out more and meeting some great new people. Such a great idea for a site and thank you! Lisa

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Lisa ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

As I've said many times before, we're made up of Partners that specialize in a variety of different things ... share what you know, as accomplishing everything you mentioned successfully will help you succeed in JV Marketing. Credibility is a major factor.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 325 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast