+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 325 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey, everybody ... please keep the intros down to you introducing yourself and perhaps your forte, as I ask in the opening post ... and leave the links to your web sites in the sig file where they belong.

When you go out of your way to push your offers in an intro thread ... it sends up a red flag. Like they say ... you only get one chance to make a first impression, so please don't waste it.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

I'm Colin Y.J. Chung.
    I'm a marketing strategist and copywriter with experience in over 35 industries and niche markets.
    Currently, I'm also a coach and instructor in John Carlton's Simple Writing System.

I've heard of JVNotify.com before, but didn't really get a chance to see what it's about.
    One of my clients is doing a launch this spring and has asked Mike for his help... so I'm here to check things out.

Looking forward to connect with you all.

Colin
    Colin Y.J. Chung, Marketing Strategist &amp; Copywriter<br />http://www.colincopy.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello one and all,

This is Kevin Lankford. Super doer, entrepreneur and entourage to millionaires from Laurel, Md! I am introducing myself here to let you know how hyped I am about being a part of this group of like minded individuals.
    "You can not change the direction of the wind, But you can change the direction of your own sails!" Jim Rohn

I look forward to talking with you real soon!

To your success,

Kevin Lankford
    &quot;Never Give Up...Give More!&quot;<br />http://affiliatedorm.ning.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome kevin..

Keep moving
    Let&#039;s keep moving !&nbsp; :-))

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Collins

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike

Welcome here Mike,
    How was your trip buddy ?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Cindy Weller and I live in Nebraska (Go Big Red). I have several websites and do affiliate
    marketing as well as freelance writing and find it one of the most fun and exciting "jobs" I have ever had!

I actually only recently learned about this site and look forward to continuously learning more as time goes on as well as creating mutually profitable relationships.

Carpe Diem!<br />Cindy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Nate, pretty new to the whole IM thing. I currently own a gym in the Chicago suburbs. Expecting my second child in a few weeks. I am eagerly looking forward to networking and helping people out in any way that I can. I hope to use these and any other opportunities that come my way to enhance my "brick and mortar" business, as well as develop my IM skills. Oh, and I am looking forward to making my first dollar online. Best of luck!

Regards,

Nate Aye

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Steve Bohen and I am grateful to be a part of the community. I have recently been given the role of JV/Affiliate manager for a "rising star" personal development coach despite my lack of formal experience. I'm hoping to learn the ropes here and make some friends and potentially some JV or affiliate partners. I know the niche I am in is a small/strange one but my "boss" is really good at what he does and has already had successful launches that make his partners a lot of $$$. His new affiliate program is pretty cool and very generous. He has several launches planned for this year which I'm sure will be fantastic so that makes my job a little easier. This should be quite a wild ride and I am looking forward to working within the community and will appreciate any advice/direction you can give me. thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi folks,

My name is Paul Barrs; I've been at this internet business thing since early 2000 - recently I came back online after 4 years away due to illness....

It's great to be back!!

I'm also looking forward to sharing what I can of years of knowledge with you to help you boost your bottom line also ..

PS. Love what it says up in the top left corner alongside my name... LOL "newbie member" - haven't heard *that* for a long time.

Paul Barrs Publishing -<br /><br />http://www.paulbarrs.com Multi Media<br /><br />JV Invite &gt;&gt;: http://www.paulbarrs.com/go/jvnp<br /><br />Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/InternetBusinessTraining

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 325 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast