+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 325 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Greetings Fellow JVNP Members,

Although I have been a member for some time now, I have just begun to get active in the form. I have been doing online marketing in one form or another since the days of BBS's (Bulletin Board Systems). You know - during the time we used modems and phone lines to connect.

Looking forward to learning and being of assistance to anyone with questions and curiousty.

Ciao

Calvin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What's up guys?
    I'm Matt, baseed in the UK.

I'm into quickfire internet marketing strategies which make fast cash,
    plus currently structuring my business for long term growth and success.

I strive to stay at the cutting edge of ALL of the major areas in internet marketing
    and look forward to partnering any likeminded individuals on mutually beneficial ventures.

The business I mention is 'Woohoogle Media' and it is a work in progress.
    (Props and respect to all JVNP operators and members!) 8)
    Internet Marketing Strategist and Addict

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Andy Lesmana
    from Indonesia
    I just newbie in internet marketing and I need to learn from you all.
    Thanks to Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone:

My name is Shaun Parsons aka "Silho". I am not new to Internet Marketing since I've worked in the advertising and marketing space for about 13 years (mostly ad agencies), but I am pretty new to this site.

I focus on mobile marketing and social media so if anyone has any questions please feel to ask. I will help out as much as I can.
    After presenting and StomperMobile and having David Fagan write the forward to my mobile marketing book I think it's about time I did my own launch.  What do you think?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike,

I just sent you a PM, and need your urgent attention.

Thank you
    Blogger:&nbsp; &nbsp; http://www.danlew.com<br />Creator:&nbsp; &nbsp; http://www.keywordwinner.com<br />Founder:&nbsp; http://www.gseo.net<br />Author:&nbsp; &nbsp; http://www.seorevenge.net/ebook

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Body!

I am Furida Junevaa, come from Indonesia, It is a great day for me to see you all in this JV community. Just say Hello to me, please.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    I am Bob from Scotland.
    I have been involved online for 10 years now selling my unique music tiuition system. The recession hit and folks have more important things to think about.
    Business was hit-hard so, I had to look elsewhere to make some money.
    I have seen a course of videos by Jarret Stevenson that has got me all fired up.
    There is a lot to learn but I am not overwhelmed by it all. I will succeed !
    I work for an oil company here in the UK and drive 100 miles a day to and from work. 17 hour days ! To say I am constantly tired is an understatement.
    I would like to retire from "proper" work as soon as possible.
    I now see a way that I can do this.
    I do not have a mentor and am picking things up as I go.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Warren Shaw, I live in Chelsea in the U.K and I'm a Full Time Online Entrepreneur.

I'm a Direct Sales Trainer/Internet Marketer currently involved in affiliate campaigns, JV's, local business marketing, PPC, CPA...You name I do it. I've been involved in the IM niche since 2008 and have created some very successful campaigns.

Before I was involved in Internet Marketing I completed a degree at Chelsea College Art and Design, then decided to move my focus more towards the IM niche due to the fact I could see more potential financially. I knew from previous research Internet Marketing was becoming the new Gold Rush online.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post and look forward to interacting with the community.

Kindest Regards,

Warren
    New Web 3.0 Online Marketing Portal Coming Soon...<br />-----------------<br />Sign up for FREE to become a JV Partner with potential earnings of $800 per sale<br />-----------------<br />Click The Link Below<br />-----------------<br />http://www.starien.me/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone. My name is Jim Cooper. I have been learning about Internet Marketing over the last three years and FINALLY I am close to having a product. I am looking forward to talking with anyone who can provide advice, guidance and info on how JV's work, the best way to structure JV's and anything you think a newbie needs to know to to create a successful JV.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi.. I am Jeesteve.. Few months ago I completed my masters in business administration. I am from Melbourne.
    http://magicalflirting.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 325 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast