+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi folks,

Ron Rajan here from the San Francisco Bay Area...its great to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know this community better..

Ron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all fellow marketers!

I am 32, I come from Denmark and started my IM search in Maj 2009...

My "breakthrough" was reading and applying Goggle Sniper... This system has made me the most money and is the main reason why I am on JV notify!

I am creating my first product as we speak and hope to launch in a couple of months...

This is very exiting times!

I see potential in you, use it!
    I wish you great health and all the best.<br />Maryleena<br /><br />PS. keep in touch!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi....my name is Fabio Pizzolitto and I'm Italian, so sorry for my English, I will try to write better than I know

I'm 34-year old and I'm an electronic engineer. I work for a well known aeronautic industry. My passion is Internet: I'm the webmaster of a price comparison service and a series of blog for electronic devices review. I hope to enjoy this site....If there is some other Italian guy, please contact me!!!We need to create a community here ;D

Thanks,

Fabio Pizzolitto
    www.priceandoffer.co.uk

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is Scott Borras from Southampton England and iam a newbie.
    I look forward toworking with you as i learn and progress. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,
    I am new to IM and look forward to contributing what I can and learning what people are doing to be successful.
    I am a commercial lender which may not be a typical IM product but I l would like to learn what models could be set up to create win/win relationships.
    To your success!
    Regards,
    Sean Leone
    Sean Leone<br />Commercial Lending Advisors<br />SLeone@CommercialLendingAdvisors.com<br />www.CommercialLendingAdvisors.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Corey Bornmann. I have been in the internet marketing world for about three years now. I coached at PPC Classroom for almost a year and really enjoyed coaching so much that I have joined forces with a partner of mine and we created our own webinar based coaching series called PPV123.

I like to promote affiliate offers with PPV networks and have recently done a few joint ventures with the likes of Jonathan Mizel from Traffic Evolution and Jonathan Volk.

I am a veteran .Net programmer, which makes marketing that much easier and I have a membership site with tools that I have programmed over the years at AffPortal.com.

This spring we will be launching a product and we will be introducing it through JvNotifyPro.

That's me in a nutshell... Oh, and I love snowboarding and my 3 girls...

~ Corey
    AffPortal .com - PPV Power Tools Try the Pop This! PPV Landing Page Builder. Build PPV Campaigns in Minutes including a Geo IP Landing Page.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Travis Biggs. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I am a newbie who is trying to absorb as much a s I can.
    Very excited and overwelmed, what a rush! Looking forward to working with all pf you in the future.

Regards,

Travis

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Ben Cross looking forward to what I can learn and contribute from Jv!

Ben
    Special for JV members only! (Normally $97, Today it&#039;s FREE!)&gt;&gt; http://budurl.com/toptrafficsecrets

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin White
    Hello everyone, Kevin White here.
    Glad to see a community like this for us marketers to network and do some great business together.
    Been on-line marketing off and on for 10 years but seriously for the past 3.
    I do a lot in mobile marketing and traffic, cpa, and more.
    Looking forward to the good things to come from this place.

;D Kevin White
    Hey Kevin:

I, too, am a mobile marketer. I've been in it for about 11 years now. Are you actually doing mobile based CPA offers? What else are you doing in this space?
    After presenting and StomperMobile and having David Fagan write the forward to my mobile marketing book I think it&#039;s about time I did my own launch.&nbsp; What do you think?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All
    Name's Steve - been knocking around the web for a while and this place looks great - hopefully bump into you soon
    Partner Manager At<br />http://hiremyparents.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast