+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anik Singal - eSCAPE: The 4 Stages Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur Launch JV

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Anik Singal - eSCAPE: The 4 Stages Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur Launch JV

Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Weekend Update featuring a primary JV invite courtesy of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Anik Singal (eSCAPE: The 4 Stages Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur free book give away launch affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders, and More … in Today’s grab up to 335.50 for each book you give away + your share of JV prizes edition.

Have a Great Weekend!

- Mike Merz Sr

Anik Singal - eSCAPE: The 4 Stages Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur Free Book Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launch Day: Tuesday, August 14th 2018 @ 8:00AM EST => Tuesday, September 4th 2018 @ 11:59PM EST

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner,

Join Anik Singal’s biggest launch ... EVER!

Win one of 3 cars, including a Porsche! Leader board prizes + control your own destiny prizes, so you don’t even have to "beat" anyone to win a Porsche.

EVERYONE can win a prize (no matter what your list size)!

Learn More or Sign Up For Launch Here.

I’d like to invite you to be part of the biggest launch we’ve ever done … and given that we’ve done multiple 7 figure launches and even an 8 figure launch … that’s saying something!

Not only do you have the chance to win over $150K worth of prizes (without having to hit the leader board), but you can make up to $335.50 in commissions for every free book you give away.

Being a "Lurn launch", you KNOW it’s going to convert like gangbusters! (Anik is the best in the business!)

So why is Anik throwing the kitchen sink at this launch?

This book has been 14 years in the making, and really represents his life’s work. Anik is super passionate about this book, and about getting the message out there and helping as many people as possible.

Anik’s mission for the book is simple: He wants to give everyone in the World the power to finally live the life of their dreams. This book will show everyone a 4 step process to finally making their Entrepreneurial dreams coming true!

So click the link below, and check out this epic launch for high conversions, massive commissions, and insane prizes.

See YOU on the leader board!

Anik Singal's eSCAPE: The 4 Stages Of Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur JV Team

(The JV offers made available in this newsletter are not for the inexperienced +/or simply curious to participate in. Only experienced, serious affiliate marketers with the proven ability to generate quality leads and convert and retain sales, only … Please! Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

-----

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Fred Lam + Michael Shih - Print Profits Launch High Ticket Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Launched Just This Past Wednesday, July 11th 2018
    Converted @ 10% During Beta Launch ... Earn $490+ Commission Per Sale + Pre-Launch AND Launch JV Contest Prizes!

Print Profit OFFICIAL LAUNCH starts soon! This complete guide of building a profitable online business with Print-on-Demand is going WILD! With 10% INSANE CR during beta launch, our tested and proven sales funnel will help you earn over $490 per sale AND chance to win the GRAND PRIZE! Fred Lam + Michael Shih - Print Profits JV page.

-----

Claire Zammit PhD + Evolving Wisdom - Feminine Power 2018 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Commenced Monday, June 18th 2018
    Launch Day: Monday, July 23rd 2018
    Grab Your Share of $36K in JV Prizes & More!

Feminine Power: The Essential Course for the Awakening Woman in 2018. A 7 Week LIVE, Interactive Online Course with Dr. Claire Zammit. Price point: $397 for the LIVE Feminine Power 7-Week Course. Downsell: Digital/Self-Paced version for $297. Downsell: “Women on the Edge of Evolution” Conference for $97. Affiliate Revenue Share: 40%. $36K in Cash Prizes! Claire Zammit PhD + Evolving Wisdom - Feminine Power 2018 JV page.

-----

Toshko Raychev - Forex Wealth Strategy Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, July 30th 2018
    Launch Day: Monday, August 6th 2018
    High Ticket Physical Product Launch on ClickBank => $300 Commission Per Sale!

Biggest Forex Launch of 2018. Forex Wealth Strategy. Easy $300 Commissions Per Sale. Toshko Raychev’s New $997 physical product. Pre-Launch 30th July; Launch 6th August. Alaziac Trading are at it again - making affiliates tons of cash. Don’t miss out on the Money! Toshko Raychev - Forex Wealth Strategy JV page.

-----

Andrew Hansen + Sara Young - Digital Worth Academy Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, August 13th 2018
    Launch Day: Tuesday, August 21st 2018
    The Duo Behind One of the Biggest JVNP Featured Launches of 2016 is Back!

Earn $975 commissions with industry beating low refund rates. DW is a high quality course, coaching program and software suite dedicated to helping students build digital assets for long term income and asset sale. Join the Digital Worth launch here => Andrew Hansen + Sara Young - Digital Worth Academy JV page.

-----

Mike Filsaime + John Cornetta - GrooveKart Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
    Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, September 4th 2018
    Launch Day: Tuesday, September 18th 2018
    Special Early Bird JV Invite ... This Should Be a Bigun! Don't Miss Out!

Get ready to make them Switchify! GrooveKart is a new eCommerce platform that has been under secret development for over 2 years. GrooveKart will be better, easier, and more affordable, with more features built in standard without having to pay for expensive apps. Pre-launch commences on September 4th. Launch day is September 18th. $30K+ in JV cash and prizes! Mike Filsaime + John Cornetta - GrooveKart JV page.

-----

Popular, Evergreen, Mid To High Ticket, Webinar Based Promotions.
    Damien Zamora - GoMobile Solutions - Social Agency Pro Affiliate Program JV Invite

Daniel Levis - All New Email Alchemy Elite Affiliate Program JV Invite

John Assaraf + Mary Morrissey - Bridging the Gap Between Where You Are and The Life You Want to Live Affiliate Program JV Invite

John Pearce + Chris Cantell - Turn Key SEO Affiliate Program JV Request

(Experienced Affiliates, ONLY ... Please!)

Your Attention, Please!

If you're looking for proven mid to high ticket evergreen webinar based promos to promote as an affiliate for high commission and additional potential incentives from proven JVNP 2.0 Partners like Sara Young, Daniel Levis, Travis Stephenson, Kevin Thompson, Jason Potash, David Cavanagh, Mike Balmaceda and others, have past performance proof that you can convert and retain multiple sales of the aforementioned, and can pull at least 200 registrants/100 attendees, please reply to this newsletter! - Mike Sr

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

Shreya Banerjee + Paul Counts, Jamie Lewis, John Di Lemme, and other fellow JVNotifyPro 2.0 partners are waiting in the wings ... keep your eyes on your Inbox, and follow the action in the JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement archives.

Paul Furse, Eric Holmlund + Jeff Alderson, Dr Amit Pareek, Andrew Darius, Chris X + Ken O, Andrea Fulton + John Halpin, Richard Madison + Pat Flanagan, Ben Murray + Yves Kouyo, Mark Thompson + Matt Callen and other Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners have active listings on the JVNewsWatch Launch Calendar, gathering JV Affiliate Partner prospects on autopilot …

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

----------

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
    JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the respective Merchants, and do NOT constitute an endorsement or approval by JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.

The contact details you provided will never be traded, sold, or given away.

If you no longer wish to remain on this list, or to otherwise manage your subscription, please feel free to use the subscriber option links below.