+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 317 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 3163

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

  1. #3111
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    4
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    2
    Hi

    I'm Tanyi, I'm so excited and nervous to be a part of this community of great people. I have never launched a product before so I hope to learn while doing it and become a great name in the industry too one day.

    Thank you so much for accepting me to be a part of you.

  2. #3112
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,997
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    545
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    251
    Glad to have you aboard, Tanyi!

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyi Melvis Bechemnyo View Post
    Hi

    I'm Tanyi, I'm so excited and nervous to be a part of this community of great people. I have never launched a product before so I hope to learn while doing it and become a great name in the industry too one day.

    Thank you so much for accepting me to be a part of you.

  3. #3113
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Hi Everyone

    I am John Gallardo from Mississippi, around the Mississippi gulf-coast. It truly is a pleasure to introduce myself to you and hopefully you can teach me a few things to grow in the business. Look forward to meeting and greeting on the board.

    Thanks

    John

  4. #3114
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,997
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    545
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    251
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, John ... glad to have you aboard.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by John Gallardo View Post
    Hi Everyone

    I am John Gallardo from Mississippi, around the Mississippi gulf-coast. It truly is a pleasure to introduce myself to you and hopefully you can teach me a few things to grow in the business. Look forward to meeting and greeting on the board.

    Thanks

    John

  5. #3115
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    9 Cove Point Well Hill St. Lucy Barbados
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1

    My Introduction

    Hello Everyone, I'm glad to be your partners.My name is David Griffith and I am from lovely Barbados. I'm a Architectural designer my profession with a background in construction. I'm 48 years old and have a keen interest in marketing new products and services in areas such as software, travel and building information modeling.Trusting this will be an enjoyable journey.

  6. #3116
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,997
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    545
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    251
    Welcome aboard, David ... and much luck in your new ventures.

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVID GRIFFITH View Post
    Hello Everyone, I'm glad to be your partners.My name is David Griffith and I am from lovely Barbados. I'm a Architectural designer my profession with a background in construction. I'm 48 years old and have a keen interest in marketing new products and services in areas such as software, travel and building information modeling.Trusting this will be an enjoyable journey.

  7. #3117
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    4
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    2
    Hello All! I'm Melanie, am from The Netherlands, and I've been an online marketer for 10+ years now

    I started off as a bored housewife who wanted to work from home...

    I've always been good at writing so I became an SEO content writer for a few companies.
    From there... I discovered I had a knack for online copywriting. So much so that I partnered with someone and we got into the software niche as affiliates. Using my salescopy, we earned $1.4M in profits the first year. (This was the first time I was called a 'super affiliate' )

    Still, I wanted to improve as a copywriter so I signed up with the great Michel Fortin. (I think he liked what he saw because he referred a client to me and I worked with that client for over 3 years.)

    I've since moved on to being a 'Merchant' myself and successfully launched my own software product (launched it in 2009 and it's still online )

    Now, I'm embarking on another journey... launching something in a new niche. And I'm here because this new niche is a totally different beast altogether and that's equally exciting and nerve-wracking to me! Really looking forward to learning and sharing here...

    Kind regards,
    Melanie
    ===
    Melanie Tan
    Co-Creator, BeFinallyFit
    LIVE Affiliate Contest Now: FREE Trip to Amsterdam

  8. #3118
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,997
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    545
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    251
    Always a Pleasure to have a veteran IMer in the mix, Melanie ... Welcome aboard, and looking forward to reading your contributions.

    Happy Monday!

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Melanie Tan View Post
    Hello All! I'm Melanie, am from The Netherlands, and I've been an online marketer for 10+ years now

    I started off as a bored housewife who wanted to work from home...

    I've always been good at writing so I became an SEO content writer for a few companies.
    From there... I discovered I had a knack for online copywriting. So much so that I partnered with someone and we got into the software niche as affiliates. Using my salescopy, we earned $1.4M in profits the first year. (This was the first time I was called a 'super affiliate' )

    Still, I wanted to improve as a copywriter so I signed up with the great Michel Fortin. (I think he liked what he saw because he referred a client to me and I worked with that client for over 3 years.)

    I've since moved on to being a 'Merchant' myself and successfully launched my own software product (launched it in 2009 and it's still online )

    Now, I'm embarking on another journey... launching something in a new niche. And I'm here because this new niche is a totally different beast altogether and that's equally exciting and nerve-wracking to me! Really looking forward to learning and sharing here...

    Kind regards,
    Melanie

  9. #3119
    Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    0
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    1
    Hello!

    Joan Altres here (most know me as OBMarketing on Warrior Plus and JVZoo).

    I've been doing some kind of online marketing since 2005, and a full-timer since 2011.

    Thanks!

  10. #3120
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    3,997
    My Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up (Given)
    545
    Thumbs Up (Received)
    251
    Glad to have you in the mix, Joan ... Welcome aboard!

    Cheers,

    Mike Sr

    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Altres View Post
    Hello!

    Joan Altres here (most know me as OBMarketing on Warrior Plus and JVZoo).

    I've been doing some kind of online marketing since 2005, and a full-timer since 2011.

    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 317 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts