+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Stephanie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from Stephanie

I'm a holistic health coach and licensed massage therapist. I've been in the health and wellness industry for about 10 years and an lmt for about 5 years.
    Recently, I wrote an ebook, Flat Belly After Baby and getting ready to launch my ebook. I was inspired to write this after giving birth to my daughter. This ebook is about helping moms get their pre-baby body back. It teaches them how and what to eat, without restriction and also what abdominal exercises are safe in order to get their flat tummy back. I teach women life long tools on how to eat so they don't need to go on another fad diet again.

Looking to create relationships, make a difference and find a few partners.

Thanks for reading!

Stephanie

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Stephanie ... Glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by stephanie hay View Post
    I'm a holistic health coach and licensed massage therapist. I've been in the health and wellness industry for about 10 years and an lmt for about 5 years.
    Recently, I wrote an ebook, Flat Belly After Baby and getting ready to launch my ebook. I was inspired to write this after giving birth to my daughter. This ebook is about helping moms get their pre-baby body back. It teaches them how and what to eat, without restriction and also what abdominal exercises are safe in order to get their flat tummy back. I teach women life long tools on how to eat so they don't need to go on another fad diet again.

Looking to create relationships, make a difference and find a few partners.

Thanks for reading!

Stephanie

+ Reply to Thread