+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Murray Hughes, 14 Years Niche Marketer, Entering IM NIche

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Murray Hughes, 14 Years Niche Marketer, Entering IM NIche

Hello everyone,

I've been around a long time, beginning in 2003.

My entire career I've been in real world niches outside of the IM world until recently when I began coaching internet marketers.

I was stunned when I saw the results a student was getting in the IM niche, because his level of marketing would not cut it in the niches I've been creating products in.... my clients would have eaten him alive.

Curious, I created a free offer as a list building test and launched it as a classified ad on WF to see what would happen.

Out-of-the-box, without testing it converted at 85%..... I was gobsmacked. In one of my niches I sent over 4,000,000 adwords clicks to a squeeze page over 3 years and maybe 150 split tests and peaked at 14% optin!

I realized from that test, I want to build a business in the IM niche.

I've created my high ticket product and well crafted webinar and now ready to build a network and get to making money.

I've added 1 high profile marketer to my IM network and he recommended this site as a place to meet savvy marketers and forge new business friendships.

I look forward to it
    Murray

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Murray ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Murray Hughes View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been around a long time, beginning in 2003.

My entire career I've been in real world niches outside of the IM world until recently when I began coaching internet marketers.

I was stunned when I saw the results a student was getting in the IM niche, because his level of marketing would not cut it in the niches I've been creating products in.... my clients would have eaten him alive.

Curious, I created a free offer as a list building test and launched it as a classified ad on WF to see what would happen.

Out-of-the-box, without testing it converted at 85%..... I was gobsmacked. In one of my niches I sent over 4,000,000 adwords clicks to a squeeze page over 3 years and maybe 150 split tests and peaked at 14% optin!

I realized from that test, I want to build a business in the IM niche.

I've created my high ticket product and well crafted webinar and now ready to build a network and get to making money.

I've added 1 high profile marketer to my IM network and he recommended this site as a place to meet savvy marketers and forge new business friendships.

I look forward to it
    Murray

+ Reply to Thread