Chris Betts - 7 Simple Solutions to Relieving Stress in 7 Minutes or Less - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, May 30th 2017

This is real Stress Relief based on real experience not academia.

“You never really know a man until you understand things from his point of view, until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.” Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird.

When it comes to discussing stress I am that man. I have been inside that skin and I have walked the proverbial mile in his shoes.

Short version Some years back, as a direct result of doing a deal on trust, I lost everything. (I hear you – damn fool me!). And I mean everything – business, wife, car and house. Pretty much in that order and in the space of about ten days. Looking back, I think I missed the car the most.

In the days, week, months that followed I went through the whole gambit of emotions, except feeling good about anything. You name it I experienced it; stress, anxiety, depression, fear, panic sometimes all at once. And I caught every bug that was doing the rounds.

But I survived, I came through it.

Not only that, I kept notes of what worked and what I learned about stress and stress relief.

The itty-gritty for you and for your list...

I have kept the prices low so the FEO and Upsell are within everyone’s reach.Charging a higher price would either put it out of reach of many or add to a person’s stress. I wanted to avoid that whilst making sure both you and I are covered. (You get 100% on the FEO and 50% on the Upsell).

I have kept it short and simple. There is no padding, no fluff and no BS. It is just essential facts and relief techniques that work easily, everyday and in an easy to read format.

When one is stressed one wants some relief quickly. This is designed to do just that.Stress Relief on the Hurry Up - in other words.

Above all else you will be promoting something based on first hand experience. You will be promoting it, won’t you?

No amount of study can substitute for actual experience. This is the real deal.

The techniques are proven to work for many people - there are testimonials to attest to that.

Anyone looking for Stress Relief that works will thank you for this.What better way to build loyalty than to help someone in need.

And we all need a little Stress Relief now and then!

There is a up-sell which builds on this.

Details are all in the JV page: Chris Betts - 7 Simple Solutions to Relieving Stress in 7 Minutes or Less - JV Invite

To your success - and mine, with your help!

Thank and thank you taking the time to read.

Chris Betts - 7 Simple Solutions to Relieving Stress in 7 Minutes or Less - JV Invite