+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am new and looking for JV Partners!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am new and looking for JV Partners!!

Hello. My name is Lori Lander and my business partner Tammi Johnson and I are co-founders of Language of Happiness where we encourage and support ALL WOMEN to live their lives with true meaning, purpose and most importantly happiness. Our programs are based on scientifically proven strategies in the field of Positive Psychology and key learnings from some of the "greats" such as Dr. Martin Seligman, Tal Ben Shahar, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Barbara Frederickson and many more.

We strongly believe that everyone is capable of living a happy and fulfilling life and our mission is to empower women across th globe to believe in themselves that being happier is very possible!

Tammi Johnson, positive psychology coach and founder of ASI Coaching and Lori Lander, business owner and founder of Girl In the Know, a 501c3 non-profit, have teamed up. Their passion towards empowering women stems from over 20 years of combined experience in corporate leadership, non-profits, business and the understanding of women’s unique strengths at work and at play. Though their years of experience and learning in the field of positive psychology, Tammi and Lori have designed a proven step-by-step plan for women to help lead a life of true meaning, fulfillment, personal growth and happiness.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lori.

Glad to have you and Tammi aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Lander View Post
    Hello. My name is Lori Lander and my business partner Tammi Johnson and I are co-founders of Language of Happiness where we encourage and support ALL WOMEN to live their lives with true meaning, purpose and most importantly happiness. Our programs are based on scientifically proven strategies in the field of Positive Psychology and key learnings from some of the "greats" such as Dr. Martin Seligman, Tal Ben Shahar, Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Barbara Frederickson and many more.

We strongly believe that everyone is capable of living a happy and fulfilling life and our mission is to empower women across th globe to believe in themselves that being happier is very possible!

Tammi Johnson, positive psychology coach and founder of ASI Coaching and Lori Lander, business owner and founder of Girl In the Know, a 501c3 non-profit, have teamed up. Their passion towards empowering women stems from over 20 years of combined experience in corporate leadership, non-profits, business and the understanding of women’s unique strengths at work and at play. Though their years of experience and learning in the field of positive psychology, Tammi and Lori have designed a proven step-by-step plan for women to help lead a life of true meaning, fulfillment, personal growth and happiness.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks so much Mike...Nice to meet you as well!
    We look forward to being a part of this community..

Warmly,
    Lori & Tammi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Great stuff Lori, How can I help you ? How you planning to find new JV Partners ? Regards Tony
    Business owners look to work with me and my team who become frustrated at the time and Marketing

costs it takes to find new clients, and penetrating new markets,for there products and services.

With very little risk and NO UPFRONT costs involved, Joint Ventures will help you gain you competitive

advantage in your market, at a fraction of time, it would normally take through conventional sales

methodologies and practices.

+ Reply to Thread