+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Financial list seeking offers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Financial list seeking offers

Hey all!

I'm new here, so abiding by the rules I simply just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.

Itay (pronounced E-tie, like Eli with a T) here from Austin, TX. I manage a financial and a political list totaling around 600k subscribers.

I'm currently looking for high converting offers to send out and someone recommended I check out this site.

Ideally, I'm looking to run offers to a webinar, but I'm open to any legitimate offer which helps our readers.

If you've got something you'd like me to check out, please get in touch with me!

Thanks all

- Itay

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Itay ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Tom Woods, of tomwoods.com, has done an excellent job of introducing Online Business training to his politically based audience. I highly recommended checking he and his offerings out.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Itay Bengal View Post
    Hey all!

I'm new here, so abiding by the rules I simply just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.

Itay (pronounced E-tie, like Eli with a T) here from Austin, TX. I manage a financial and a political list totaling around 600k subscribers.

I'm currently looking for high converting offers to send out and someone recommended I check out this site.

Ideally, I'm looking to run offers to a webinar, but I'm open to any legitimate offer which helps our readers.

If you've got something you'd like me to check out, please get in touch with me!

Thanks all

- Itay

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike, I'll absolutely do that!

+ Reply to Thread