+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from California!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from California!

Hello Everyone,

My name's Craig and I have been running my own SEO/Digital Marketing Agency for 7 yrs. and I would like to do more and become better at affiliate marketing. I am about to launch a digital marketing and seo certification course, it's all in place just need to hit the button.
    I am here looking to JV and help others promote their products and hopefully earn some JV's, affiliates, and friends in the process.
    I look forward to helping your launches and making some great friendships and partnerships here.

To everyone's online success!

Craig

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Craig ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Craigd View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My name's Craig and I have been running my own SEO/Digital Marketing Agency for 7 yrs. and I would like to do more and become better at affiliate marketing. I am about to launch a digital marketing and seo certification course, it's all in place just need to hit the button.
    I am here looking to JV and help others promote their products and hopefully earn some JV's, affiliates, and friends in the process.
    I look forward to helping your launches and making some great friendships and partnerships here.

To everyone's online success!

Craig

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to the site Craig, it's great to meet you. I know you cannot put promo links in your replies... But please feel free to put one in your sig file. Let's see what it is you're up to my friend.

Kindest

Nick
    Hi guys, happy to help where I can that's why I joined this website. Let's talk!

+ Reply to Thread