+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction of me

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introduction of me

Hi all! My name is Jim Thomson. I'm married with four grown children and not enough grandchildren. I am a licensed counselor with a private practice in DeKalb, Illinois (about 50 miles west of Chicago). My special area of interest is personal growth/self-help products. I have created some products, but marketing drives me crazy. I am here to learn about joint ventures and partnering with others to win-win together. I look forward to getting to know many of you and to be of help in any ways that I can.

Take care,

Jim

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jim .... glad to have you in the mix.

Our membership is quite receptive to offerings from those mentioned and comparable niches, so I think you'll enjoy it here.

All the best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Thomson View Post
    Hi all! My name is Jim Thomson. I'm married with four grown children and not enough grandchildren. I am a licensed counselor with a private practice in DeKalb, Illinois (about 50 miles west of Chicago). My special area of interest is personal growth/self-help products. I have created some products, but marketing drives me crazy. I am here to learn about joint ventures and partnering with others to win-win together. I look forward to getting to know many of you and to be of help in any ways that I can.

Take care,

Jim

+ Reply to Thread