Welcome to the JVNP 2.0 Update featuring a JV request courtesy of fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Jeff Johnson (Coaching Club 2017 (Was Tube Traffic Secrets 2017)) launch high ticket affiliate program JV invite), Buzz Builders and More ... in Today's this coach is 1st class edition.

- Mike Merz Sr

Jeff Johnson - Coaching Club 2017 (Was Tube Traffic Secrets 2017) Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 2017 - Please Register As An Affiliate For Updates As They Become Available.

Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, here's an important update regarding the changes I'm making to the launch, which still starts in just about a week.

But don't worry...

I'm still giving away up to $50,000.00 in bonus cash and prizes including the Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars in cold, hard cash that will be up for grabs for the Top Affiliate!

And the launch dates are EXACTLY the same.

Plus, the bonus prizes are EXACTLY the same, including up to Twenty-Five Thousand Dollars for the top Affiliate during cart open.

The only thing that has really changed is the product (at least the order in which I'll be presenting it to your leads).

Originally I was going to launch the All-New Tube Traffic Secrets™ next week and then try to sell your leads my Coaching Club on the back end (paying you commissions on both, of course).

However, I've decided to launch a new more-affordable version of my Coaching Club first, and then try to sell your leads the all-new Tube Traffic Secrets™ on the back end (your cookies for my Coaching Club also count towards Tube Traffic Secrets™ and vice-versa so you are able to promote one and still have the chance to earn commissions on both of them).

So basically all we're doing it trying to go for the big sale first so you can earn bigger commissions, faster!

Short on time? Jump on over to the affiliate registration page for all the launch details and more.

Here's what you need to know about the launch changes (and my Coaching Club):

This is a brand new offer for my Coaching Club with new payment options, new bonuses and a new video sales letter.

People have been asking for a more affordable option, so I'm giving them exactly what they've asked for....

I'm offering them an option to join during the launch for Almost Half our Regular Price!

Register as an affiliate here ... if you're not already on board.

Product:

Jeff Johnson's Coaching Club™ 2017

Jeff Johnson's Coaching Club™ is a training and coaching program where I also personally help them build their list, get more traffic, and find new customers.

The training inside the Club is broken down into 4 primary phases:

Phase 1: During the initial phase of their training I will help them build a bigger and more profitable list using highly optimized, fully automated systems designed to convert significantly more of their traffic into subscribers and leads, faster.

Phase 2: This is where I personally help them get more traffic by leveraging the power of affiliates, the search engines, and social media… and by using software that puts it all on autopilot.

Phase 3: During phase three of their training I will personally help them build a constant stream of new customers from multiple sources… including from their extremely-responsive new list that I helped them build in phase 1… and the new sources of traffic that I helped them put into place during phase 2 of their training.

Phase 4: The final phase of the training is where I personally help them generate more sales and more profits, as quickly as possible.

And I show them how to set it all up using automated marketing systems so it all runs as hands-free as possible.

Here's the best part:

They will also have an unprecedented level of direct access to me in the private forums where I will personally answer their questions on an almost daily basis, and where I will personally help them implement and profit from the training.

Price:

Six Month Coaching Program = $1,999.00 or 6 payments of $399.00 each.

Twelve Month Coaching Program = $2,997.00 or 6 payments of $599.00 each.

Commissions:

You'll earn 40% on the regular Jeff Johnson's Coaching Club™ offer.

Plus, you'll have the chance to earn additional commissions on the upsells, back-end sales, and even monthly recurring commissions.

Money Back Guarantee Period:

30 Days

Please mark these dates on your calendar right now, before you get busy and forget.

Dates:

LAUNCH POSTPONED UNTIL JANUARY 2017 - Please Register As An Affiliate For Updates As They Become Available.

>>> Affiliate Registration Page.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Jeff Johnson

P.S.

The prelaunch videos are all set, fully tested and ready to roll.

So gain access to your promo tools so you're ready to mail on November 22nd…

Mail early, and mail often… that's the way to win these things!

(To access the merchant’s JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more … Click the link in the JV letter above (no log in necessary to access the JV page). Important: The JV offers made available in this newsletter are not for the inexperienced +/or simply curious to participate in. Only experienced, serious affiliate marketers with the proven ability to generate quality leads and convert and retain sales, only … Please! Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.)

----------

Buzz Builders

The following Buzz Builders are Premium mailing recipient JV offers made by JVNP 2.0 VIP Partners announced recently in the JVNP 2.0 Update that are either yet to launch, or are still in the pre-launch or launch cycle.

To access the merchant's JV page, a link to the forum archive of the mailing for discussion, VIP review access (when available) + more ... please click the JV Invite/Page link in the Buzz Builder listings, below.

Problem? Reply to this email with any questions or concerns.

-----

Anik Singal - Inbox Blueprint 2.0 Double The Commission Relaunch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just Last Thursday, November 10th 2016
High Ticket Product = Big Affiliate Commissions!

Anik Singal is back with a relaunch of Inbox Blueprint 2.0! Last launch he averaged $5.12 EPCs, and this launch he’s DOUBLING the commissions!! Plus, $150,000 worth of prizes, and a product that over $200,000 in the making. Pre-launch starts Nov 3, doors close Nov 21. Register now => Anik Singal - Inbox Blueprint 2.0 Double The Commission Relaunch JV page

-----

Jamie Lewis + Grant Baker - IMWithJamie 3.0 Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Monday, November 14th 2016
JVZoo Top Seller!

IMWithJamie is back and better than ever! Jamie here, and on Monday Nov 14th it's PAYDAY with $10,000 in cash up for grabs. Top JVs are seeing conversion rates over 3% and EPCs as high as $2. Get in now and give your list a proven powerhouse! Jamie Lewis + Grant Baker - IMWithJamie 3.0 JV page.

-----

Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula V X Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Monday, November 14th 2016

Here's what's new for this launch: - $10,000 in prizes for the most leads for VIDEO #1. - $100k first place prize for most sales. - $200k + total prize purse for the launch. - All-new prelaunch content! Your people are going to love it! - Epicly-awesome PLF product that’s going to change lives around the world. Closed Affiliate Program - Interested, experienced, successful High Ticket sellers, Only, Please ... email JVNotifyATGmailDOTcom for details.

-----

Andrew + Chris Fox - YT Gorilla Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launched Just This Past Tuesday, November 15th 2016
JVZoo Top Seller!

How I got over 5,389,263 (5.38 Million) FREE Views on YouTube and 60,000+ Leads – and Automated the Entire Process with this New Secret Weapon. Check Out the Incredible Sales Funnel - Up to $127 Commission Per Sale + Recurring. Over $5000 in JV Contest Prizes up for Grabs. Andrew + Chris Fox - YT Gorilla JV page.

-----

Brett Ingram + Mo Latif - AutoPiXar Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Launch Day: Sunday, November 20th 2016

1-Click Software Gets YOU Leads, Sales & BUYERS 100% FREE In 1/10th Of A Second! Earn Up To $435 Per Lead! $12,500 In JV Contest & Cash Prizes! $9.81 EPC. 23% F/E Conversions + 87.1% OTO Conversions. Are YOU In For Easy INSTANT Commissions? Brett Ingram + Mo Latif - AutoPiXar JV page.

-----

Jai Sharma, Blaze Ubah + Firas Alameh - ReBakeTM Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Saturday, November 19th 2016
Launch Day: Friday, November 25th 2016

Patent Pending - Never Seen Before World's 1ST Rebaking Technology Based Builder! Turn Whole Website into a 1KB Size in Under 60 Seconds with Ultra Fast Page Loading Speed! $394 in Funnel Sales & $10,000 in JV Cash Prizes! Visit the JV Page for all the Launch Details => Jai Sharma, Blaze Ubah + Firas Alameh - ReBakeTM JV page.

-----

Nicola Delic - Scientific Trading Machine Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, November 22nd 2016
Launch Day: Tuesday, November 29th 2016

Easy $290.00 Per Sale To You! Blockbuster NEW financial product. Starving Market in trading niche. Scientific Trading Machine ... Massive proof – never before seen product. Brand new $997 physical product – 30% commission. Pre-launch starts November 22nd - Launch day is November 29th. This is a done for you launch. Learn more here => Nicola Delic - Scientific Trading Machine JV page.

-----

Fred Lam - Zero Up Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, November 28th 2016
Launch Day: Thursday, December 1st 2016

Join my BIGGEST eCommerce launch this year with HUGE Commissions! Over $75,000 in prizes plus a "Control Your Destiny" prize pool so everyone can WIN! No matter what you're list size is, our proven sales funnel will help you earn HUGE commissions! Zero Up™ is a never-seen-before software suite built for beginners and advanced marketers! Check out our JV page => Fred Lam - Zero Up JV page.

-----

Phil Benham + Pat Flanagan - ClickHere Special Deal Launch Affiliate Program JV Invite
TEMPORARILY POSTPONED: Please Register To Be Notified Of New Launch Dates

Make up to $770+ per sale plus your share of $5k+ in JV prizes with Phil Benham's ClickHere Special Deal! Seven smart graphic tools for increasing email clicks, special 1 year and lifetime deals, 50% commission to you. Full information and affiliate link request on our JV page -> Phil Benham + Pat Flanagan - ClickHere Special Deal JV page.

-----

Need Help?

Account Management Center

Support Helpdesk

JVNP 2.0 Social Network Groups/Communities

Facebook JVNP 2.0 Group

Google+ JVNP 2.0 Community

JVNP 2.0 New Affiliate Program Launch Announcements

JVNP 2.0 Premium VIP JV Announcement Forum Archives

JVNewsWatch JV Product Launch Calendar

Popular Evergreen Mid To High Ticket Webinar Based Promotion Affiliate Program JV Invites*

Adam Short + Robert Mclees - Niche Profit Full Control Evergreen JV Invite

Andrew Hansen + Sara Young - Constant Profits Club Evergreen JV Invite

Damien Zamora (GoMobile Solutions) - PPC Profits Formula JV Invite

Richard Legg & Nathan Mackenzie Brown - $100K Apprentice JV Invite

Sonia Ricotti - Unsinkable Bounce Back Big Evergreen Webinar JV Invite

* Experienced, Proven Successful Affiliate Marketers, Only, Please!

-----

IMPORTANT!

The new product launch and evergreen affiliate program JV offers advertised on JVNP 2.0 and the JVNW Calendar are meant for experienced Affiliate Marketers.

If you have little to no affiliate marketing experience, we feel it would be most beneficial for you to complete the following JVNP 2.0 recommended Free Affiliate Marketing Training.

----------

That's All, Folks!

To OUR Success,

Mike Merz Sr
JVNotifyPro Joint Ventures

AWeber/JVListPro Archives - RSS

----------

Legal

As stated during the registration process, you are receiving the JVNP 2.0 Update Newsletter as a perk for being an active JVNP 2.0 Partner.

JVNP 2.0 Updates are mailed no more than 3 times a week, usually on Tuesday, Thursday + occasionally on Saturday.

The JV Offers announced in this newsletter are paid advertisements. The opinions expressed are those of the Merchant, not JVNotifyPro. Participate at your own risk.