+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!

I joined JVNP a couple of months ago, and I'm hoping to now get active within the community and meet and learn from other like minded marketers.

My background is in Alzheimer's Care. That began back in 1990 when I first moved to Colorado. In 1994 I moved back to Texas to establish four Alzheimer's Care Homes in the greater Houston Area. Back then there really weren't very many options for families who's loved ones were affected by the disease, so I was able to fill a need.

I've been interested in Internet Marketing for a number of years now, but somehow never really did much with it. There was so much information out there that it just seemed overwhelming. I didn't have any idea where to really begin. I finally joined ClickBank University and everything started to make more sense.

A couple of years ago I reconnected with Mike Fuller, an old family friend, who worked in the medical industry. I learned of some of his more recent accomplishments with his practice, and I convinced him that we should work together on creating and marketing digital products. (They say "Start with what you know" LOL) Since then, Mike and I have become partners and are working on several projects together. His background is primarily Pediatric, Orthopedic and Cardio-Thoracic surgery.

It's been challenging to say the least, but what a learning experience and opportunity for growth! What a ride! The more I learn, the more I find that I'm just beginning to touch the tip of the iceberg. I hope to keep learning more and more every day about digital product development, marketing techniques, and overcoming technical challenges.

I can't help but feel that there are plenty of seasoned veterans here that I can hopefully follow and learn from. I'm so happy that such a community like this exists and that I can be a part of it.

Best of luck to all of you with your future endeavors.
    Last edited by Sharon Folkner; 09-24-2016 at 12:19 PM. Reason: spelling error
    Sharon Folkner
    "How to CASH-IN on the Urgent Shortages
    in the Medical Industry "

JV Invite

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Sharon ... glad to have you aboard!

I've known Adam and Justin from CB University for many years ... their online business start up training gets my highest recommendation.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Folkner View Post
    I joined JVNP a couple of months ago, and I'm hoping to now get active within the community and meet and learn from other like minded marketers.

My background is in Alzheimer's Care. That began back in 1990 when I first moved to Colorado. In 1994 I moved back to Texas to establish four Alzheimer's Care Homes in the greater Houston Area. Back then there really weren't very many options for families who's loved ones were affected by the disease, so I was able to fill a need.

I've been interested in Internet Marketing for a number of years now, but somehow never really did much with it. There was so much information out there that it just seemed overwhelming. I didn't have any idea where to really begin. I finally joined ClickBank University and everything started to make more sense.

A couple of years ago I reconnected with Mike Fuller, an old family friend, who worked in the medical industry. I learned of some of his more recent accomplishments with his practice, and I convinced him that we should work together on creating and marketing digital products. (They say "Start with what you know" LOL) Since then, Mike and I have become partners and are working on several projects together. His background is primarily Pediatric, Orthopedic and Cardio-Thoracic surgery.

It's been challenging to say the least, but what a learning experience and opportunity for growth! What a ride! The more I lean, the more I find that I'm just beginning to touch the tip of the iceberg. I hope to keep learning more and more every day about digital product development, marketing techniques, and overcoming technical challenges.

I can't help but feel that there are plenty of seasoned veterans here that I can hopefully follow and learn from. I'm so happy that such a community like this exists and that I can be a part of it.

Best of luck to all of you with your future endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread