+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello Everyone - "I am awake"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone - "I am awake"

Hey guys,

So, before I introduce myself, I want to clear why I added "I am awake" on the title. Its funny that I joined this forum around 3-4 years ago when, I started on my own to get into Clickbank Affiliate Marketing but failed horribly because of a lot of reasons. That was the time I actually joined JV notify, but didn't know what to do here.

Now, after 4 years, I got interested in IM, and luckily found a great mentor who has been guiding me with successful WSO launches and I am trying to slowly get into JVZoo and Clickbank "yet again." So, now you see, why I mentioned that "I am awake" now :P

I am trying to make this a full time business and I am progressing bit by bit towards it. I just launched my fourth WSO and am satisfied with my progress till now, but I know I need to work harder and smarter if I wanna do better.

I am also a full time web and UI designer with experience of around 6 years, so there's that and thats it. I am not any more interesting than these few lines above hah.

I hope to collaborate and learn a lot from all you guys here.

Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Despite the nearly 3 year gap between your registration and introduction, Ansh ... it's a pleasure to 'officially' Welcome you to the JVNP community.

I'm also glad to hear that not only are you 'awake' ... you've taken action, with the help of a mentor, and all the talent and knowledge in the world won't get you anywhere if you don't take action.

Congrats and good luck in your ventures!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ansh Deb View Post
    Hey guys,

So, before I introduce myself, I want to clear why I added "I am awake" on the title. Its funny that I joined this forum around 3-4 years ago when, I started on my own to get into Clickbank Affiliate Marketing but failed horribly because of a lot of reasons. That was the time I actually joined JV notify, but didn't know what to do here.

Now, after 4 years, I got interested in IM, and luckily found a great mentor who has been guiding me with successful WSO launches and I am trying to slowly get into JVZoo and Clickbank "yet again." So, now you see, why I mentioned that "I am awake" now :P

I am trying to make this a full time business and I am progressing bit by bit towards it. I just launched my fourth WSO and am satisfied with my progress till now, but I know I need to work harder and smarter if I wanna do better.

I am also a full time web and UI designer with experience of around 6 years, so there's that and thats it. I am not any more interesting than these few lines above hah.

I hope to collaborate and learn a lot from all you guys here.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread