+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raw Newbie- Please be gentle....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Raw Newbie- Please be gentle....

Hello Everyone...My name is Maryl, I'm in Tyler,Texas(not a native) and this is my first foray into internet anything. My first compute; my first internet connection; the 2nd time I ever used Skype...and I still get confused on Facebook...what is a tag? and how do you make a signature? I'm reasonably sure I can find these thins out later today, for Now I'm just excited to be where I can learn to earn online

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Maryl ... glad to have you aboard.

I'm on the way out the door to run a few morning errands ... when I come back, I'll gladly answer those 2 questions. I'm assuming you're referring to a signature file as it pertains to this site?

Happy Friday!

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Maryl Diakite View Post
    Hello Everyone...My name is Maryl, I'm in Tyler,Texas(not a native) and this is my first foray into internet anything. My first compute; my first internet connection; the 2nd time I ever used Skype...and I still get confused on Facebook...what is a tag? and how do you make a signature? I'm reasonably sure I can find these thins out later today, for Now I'm just excited to be where I can learn to earn online

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

Yep! I'm another Newbie to this site. I am looking forward to learning about internet marketing. There is so much to learn and I'm no doubt going through a newbie brain freeze. There are so many new terms to learn. I guess I must remember we all have to start somewhere.
    Alex Clarke

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alexia.

No worries, in regards to the Newbie status ... all the knowledge and talent in the world means little if you don't put it to use by taking action, so by doing so you're on your way down the right path.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Clarke View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Yep! I'm another Newbie to this site. I am looking forward to learning about internet marketing. There is so much to learn and I'm no doubt going through a newbie brain freeze. There are so many new terms to learn. I guess I must remember we all have to start somewhere.
    Alex Clarke

+ Reply to Thread