+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

I've literally just signed up. My name is Rick and looking at, or trying to become an affiliate marketer. I feel I might be a bit out of my depth here. I know nothing about affiliate marketing. I'm married and 58 years old. We live on a property in New South Wales, Australia. My wife is in the health industry and I produce videos for a living. Been thinking of ways to produce passive income for awhile so we finally bit the bullet so-to-speak.
    Looking forward to getting to know lots of exciting people here.

Rick

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rick.

When taking on something new, it always helps to surround yourself with those that have the same interests, passions and comparable goals. I think you'll enjoy it here.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Bushell View Post
    I've literally just signed up. My name is Rick and looking at, or trying to become an affiliate marketer. I feel I might be a bit out of my depth here. I know nothing about affiliate marketing. I'm married and 58 years old. We live on a property in New South Wales, Australia. My wife is in the health industry and I produce videos for a living. Been thinking of ways to produce passive income for awhile so we finally bit the bullet so-to-speak.
    Looking forward to getting to know lots of exciting people here.

Rick

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Don't be afraid Rick, you can wade into the depths at your own pace here. It's why I joined- I wish you great success in whatever your endeavor.

+ Reply to Thread