Basak Sen - Landing Interviews Guaranteed - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, August 1st 2016

Join my new affiliate program and get paid for recommending the most powerful new online training program teaching unemployed and underemployed how to find amazing jobs with multinational companies. This is a high-quality program.

At LIG, I utilize Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula with a sales funnel composed of 3 high quality PLC training videos, each one being 30 minutes long. These free videos are of high value and build the credibility we need to make the sale at the end.

Worst case scenario? Even the 96% who don't buy the training program will still get so much value from the free training videos. So, your list will be thankful to you for recommending my training program to them! - and of course you will see CTRs through the roof.

Low Refund Rates: In our test runs, out of 120 copies sold, we only had 3 people refunding the program. The reason I guess it's relatively low is because as part of LIG training program, I offer free and direct access to me. I spend so much time answering e-mails so they receive way more value than they hoped. They have simply no reason to refund.

Trusted Name: If your list has college graduates, especially in management studies I can guarantee you that their biggest desire is to work for my employer; PwC Consulting. I am a manager at this firm and am very openly sharing this fact with the audience. In fact, I share a lot of insider information as to how "REAL" recruitment happens.

Earn 50% commissions: I pay 50% commissions. I spent over 6 months developing this advanced training program, worked with a production team, and got amazing auto-responders in place that just converts. I received a complaint recently from a top affiliate questioning why the commission is only 50%. The simplest answer is because with each product sold, there are direct costs related to it, my time to coach those clients included. The value of this training program is in the scale of USD 1,000s according to those who purchased, but we are selling at USD 127 which yields very high conversion rates.

Why does LIG convert so well? There are essentially 4 reasons;

1. If you are not an entrepreneur, you are most likely either unemployed or underemployed - or at the least you have a friend or family in that category
2. People dream of working for best organizations and make 6 figure salaries
3. Everybody struggle to get interviews with MNCs
4. Me currently working for the best organization in the world in my domain, sharing insider tips at PLC videos, and allowing direct access to me as a bonus build credibility and high conversion rates.

If you are interested in partnering with us, please get in touch at our invite page;

I'd love to work with you.