Wayne Joe Evans - Law of Attraction success coaching - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, June 21st 2016

I am a qualified Certified Law of Attraction practitioner, which has resulted in all of my Law of Attraction books becoming best sellers on Amazon.

My worthy ideal is to have financial freedom to help other people achieve theirs. Using the Internet as my delivery channel, I will actively use my books and coaching services to do that. Without exception, I will be a role model for others to follow, ensuring that I constantly reinforce the values and morals I so passionately believe in.

That means working with people to change their view about themselves, generating positive ideas into action to imrove their life and results.

I only produce excellent products. The knowledge I impart is targetted and to the point for fast track success.

I have several products in my funnell, which I pay 50% commission on. People can get help from just $5, although my top end is currently $499 per month.

I'll always look to help you too. If you have a product that you'd like me to promote, then just get in touch.

With love and gratitude.

Wayne Joe Evans - Law of Attraction success coaching - JV Invite