+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rob Carmichael - Nootropics for Newbies JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Rob Carmichael - Nootropics for Newbies - JV Invite

Launch Day: Monday, May 16th 2016

Dear JVNewsWatch Partners & Affiliates,

"Nootropics for Newbies" is a new guidebook designed by myself - Rob Carmichael - as a breeze-free introductory guide into the world of these fascinating brain enhancements.
    12 Chapters cover the origins of Nootropics, the science, the truths, the illusions, common faqs, stacking, reliable sellers and more.

Looking for jv's and/or affiliates who are interested in promoting. Contact me here or through the /affiliates page for more details on the product which I can send you.

I won't lie to you, this is my first product, it took extensive research and has been reviewed by actual nootropics users on Facebook nootropic groups.

Currently listed on Jvzoo.

Nootropics are continually gaining popularity so right now this is hot, hot market.

Visit the JV page for all the launch details:

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm interested in this. My subscribers are familiar with the buzzword as it is bantered about in our industry and now we are seeing it added to product lines including ours so we'd like to promote this. I requested an approval for affiliate status on JVZoo and would be interested in the product as well. Do you have other products in this particular niche?

+ Reply to Thread