Ryan James - Charming Her - JV Invite
Launch Day: Thursday, April 14th 2016

Hey Awesome Affiliate,

If you have access to any type of men’s traffic, I’d like to invite you to promote this amazing new dating offer.

Charming Her is a proven step-by-step attraction system that helps men meet beautiful women and get dates without fear of rejection and without using cheesy "pick-up lines."

Here’s why your audience NEEDS this…

These men are struggling with low self-esteem and loneliness. They feel socially awkward around women and have on more than one occasion endured the pain of rejection.

They are desperate and actively looking for a meaningful connection with women. They desire intimacy and want to get a girlfriend.

And you can be the “hero” who takes them there.

Not only will you build massive goodwill with your audience by promoting this product, but you’ll also earn money all the way through my high converting sales funnel.

Charming Her retails for $47, of which you’ll earn 75% commission on every sale. You’ll also make 50% commission on my two high converting upsells. The first upsell is priced at $97 and the second at $67.

The sales copy and VSL have been tested and optimized to convert both warm and cold traffic. The product is available to promote through the ClickBank platform so you never have to worry about getting paid on time.

Follow the link below to join my affiliate program now and gain instant access to the tools you need to get started today…

Ryan James - Charming Her - JV Invite