Thread: EvolveForFreedom - Where Freedom Begins JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

EvolveForFreedom - Where Freedom Begins - JV Invite

Launch Day: Friday, April 1st 2016

Hey Ambitious Affiliates!

I'm excited about telling you this..

'cuz we have something GREAT for you :-)

Would you like to make money, build goodwill AND deliver tons of value?

This is your chance..

Not only would you do your list and yourself a huge favor, you will also really help me promoting this. Although I really have amazing marketing experts coaching me, I'm still somewhat of a rookie to the Digital Marketing world, so I could use some of your help getting the word out.

We pay you the maximum commissions. You earn up to $74.25 on the initial sale. And of course, once I have a list I'd be happy to return the favor.

Where Freedom Begins is an insane high-quality Personal Development/Success product with high quality customer support. It's based on proven techniques that will actually WORK, so you can imagine that this offer will make your list very happy (literally).

You're really delivering tons of value promoting it!

You build massive goodwill in your list, because you are the cool person who developed them into better persons, thus better customers.

They'll LOVE buying from you, 'cause your genuinely helping them to live better lives.

(This is probably why we have an EXTREMELY LOW REFUND RATE.. as I'm writing this it's 0%)

Consider it a win-win-win-win :-)

So what are you waiting for?

Help me spread the word, earn maximum commissions and deliver your list some serious value.

Thanks so much,

You're gonna do great with us here,

Tim

P.S. If you have any questions or would like to request a free review copy, contact our affiliate manager Micheal: evolveforfreedomaffiliates@gmail.com. Please keep it short and to the point. Thanks, you're awesome!

P.P.S. Here's the link for you to check out our high-converting pitch page:

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    thank for your post

+ Reply to Thread