+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 325 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Respected colleagues, future co-workers,

My name is Drazen Vlaovic. Got Masters degree in Economics, but prefer to say I am the Writer. Travelled, seen, experienced a lot. Self-help literature, applied philosophy, economics (business ethics)observed and practiced holisticaly are my main interests. Writing good food for thought, which can be developed further and practically implemented is my business. Looking forward to promote similar material from all of you. Lets search for long term solutions together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the intro, Drazen ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Drazen Vlaovic View Post
    Respected colleagues, future co-workers,

My name is Drazen Vlaovic. Got Masters degree in Economics, but prefer to say I am the Writer. Travelled, seen, experienced a lot. Self-help literature, applied philosophy, economics (business ethics)observed and practiced holisticaly are my main interests. Writing good food for thought, which can be developed further and practically implemented is my business. Looking forward to promote similar material from all of you. Lets search for long term solutions together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Andy Okogbenin. I'm an expert in digital publishing, digital commerce and sales funnel design, as well as sales funnel strategy (Funnelogy) and customization. I hope to be of great value to the JVNP Community.
    Cheers everyone.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, my name is Tom. I am new to this affiliate. It seems like the rules keep changing on me just when I think I got it down. I am very interested in your afilliate partnership. I hope I will fit the bill.

regards

Thomas Holliday

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Andy ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Okogbenin View Post
    My name is Andy Okogbenin. I'm an expert in digital publishing, digital commerce and sales funnel design, as well as sales funnel strategy (Funnelogy) and customization. I hope to be of great value to the JVNP Community.
    Cheers everyone.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Thomas ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Holliday View Post
    Hi, my name is Tom. I am new to this affiliate. It seems like the rules keep changing on me just when I think I got it down. I am very interested in your afilliate partnership. I hope I will fit the bill.

regards

Thomas Holliday

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all,

My name is Lee Cornell. I've been marketing and selling online since 1997. I launched my first product (a VHS instructional video...wow, that dates me) and website that year. In a very small niche that I have a deep passion for - ventriloquism! Yep. I talk to puppets! (and yes, I am good friends with Jeff Dunham). That one video grew into a multi-page site with dozens of resources for ventriloquists and comics. And the site is still going strong today.

I've begun to branch out into other more IM type of products and have been a member of John Thornhill's mentoring program for three years.

My degree is in television and video production. I love writing sales copy and doing voice over work.

In addition to marketing and performing ventriloquism, I'm also a magician and guitar player/singer in a classic rock band.

I'm looking forward to being part of this group!
    Lee Cornell

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad to have you on board, Lee ... a Friend of John's is a Friend of mine, plus we IM dinosaurs have to stick together.

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Cornell View Post
    Hello all,

My name is Lee Cornell. I've been marketing and selling online since 1997. I launched my first product (a VHS instructional video...wow, that dates me) and website that year. In a very small niche that I have a deep passion for - ventriloquism! Yep. I talk to puppets! (and yes, I am good friends with Jeff Dunham). That one video grew into a multi-page site with dozens of resources for ventriloquists and comics. And the site is still going strong today.

I've begun to branch out into other more IM type of products and have been a member of John Thornhill's mentoring program for three years.

My degree is in television and video production. I love writing sales copy and doing voice over work.

In addition to marketing and performing ventriloquism, I'm also a magician and guitar player/singer in a classic rock band.

I'm looking forward to being part of this group!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi am james randle nice to met you am brand new to the busines trying to learn and earn

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James.

Cheers,

Mike SR

Quote Originally Posted by james randle View Post
    hi am james randle nice to met you am brand new to the busines trying to learn and earn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 325 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321 ... LastLast