+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 325 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    New Jersey in the house!!

And just so we're clear, no one says JOY-ZEE. That show was entertaining but in no way represents the average NJ native.

Having said that, allow me to introduce myself.
    My name is Roberto Esposito. I'm currently working with Jamie Lewis, a very popular marketer, on an affiliate marketing model. We've created the site promoting a fitness product on Clickbank.
    I'll be using YouTube & FB as my main organic traffic sources.
    I've been involved in many IM courses including OMG by Mike Long, David Mills, & Greg Morrison. So I have a pretty vast understanding of SEO.
    Have you heard of the Insanity workout program by Beachbody? I was in the latest infomercial which was pretty cool.
    I'd like to leverage my fitness credentials in the online space and replicate results of those like Ben Pakulski (IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, creator of MI40)
    I've been online long enough to realize the answer to the question "how to make money online?", is far from cut and dry.
    Eventually, I'd like to create my own fitness product.

My strengths are creativity, product ideas, funnel outlines, and marketing within smart phone apps such as Vine, Snapchat, IG.

I'd love for anyone to reach out and say hello. Lets build relationships and make some lasting change!

-Roberto

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    From one Jersey Boy to another ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Roberto.

Jamie is a long time JVNP Partner, so two thumbs up on your association with him, as well.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... North, Central or South Jersey?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by roberto esposito View Post
    New Jersey in the house!!

And just so we're clear, no one says JOY-ZEE. That show was entertaining but in no way represents the average NJ native.

Having said that, allow me to introduce myself.
    My name is Roberto Esposito. I'm currently working with Jamie Lewis, a very popular marketer, on an affiliate marketing model. We've created the site promoting a fitness product on Clickbank.
    I'll be using YouTube & FB as my main organic traffic sources.
    I've been involved in many IM courses including OMG by Mike Long, David Mills, & Greg Morrison. So I have a pretty vast understanding of SEO.
    Have you heard of the Insanity workout program by Beachbody? I was in the latest infomercial which was pretty cool.
    I'd like to leverage my fitness credentials in the online space and replicate results of those like Ben Pakulski (IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, creator of MI40)
    I've been online long enough to realize the answer to the question "how to make money online?", is far from cut and dry.
    Eventually, I'd like to create my own fitness product.

My strengths are creativity, product ideas, funnel outlines, and marketing within smart phone apps such as Vine, Snapchat, IG.

I'd love for anyone to reach out and say hello. Lets build relationships and make some lasting change!

-Roberto

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Central. Hamilton Township. How about yourself?

Thanks for reaching out!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hey Everyone,

My name is CJ Ramos. Out here in Sunny Los Angeles. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community and to say what an incredible energy I always get when I'm surrounded by folks like you.

A little about me : I come from the advertising world, I've created and produced several campaigns for companies like TIDE, American Express, Time Life, Instant Checkmate, etc..as well as done a few successful CPA campaigns with other marketers. So my strong points are definitely in sales writing, pitching, lead generation, funnel creation, and video and mobile marketing.

I've been working with the CEO of a major Ad Network that I did a campaign for, and we are developing a product in the IM field that we want to release in a couple months. But right now I just want to meet great people, helps some folks out and hopefully gain some friends and partners along the way that can help me out.

So, please reach out. I'd love to hear from you.

-CJ

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    I'm Central, as well, Roberto ... Woodbridge Township.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by roberto esposito View Post
    Central. Hamilton Township. How about yourself?

Thanks for reaching out!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, CJ ... Thanks for the detailed intro. I'm hoping you'll stop back often and share the knowledge derived from your considerable experience with your fellow JVNBP 2.0 Partners ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Ramos View Post
    Hey Everyone,

My name is CJ Ramos. Out here in Sunny Los Angeles. Just wanted to introduce myself to the community and to say what an incredible energy I always get when I'm surrounded by folks like you.

A little about me : I come from the advertising world, I've created and produced several campaigns for companies like TIDE, American Express, Time Life, Instant Checkmate, etc..as well as done a few successful CPA campaigns with other marketers. So my strong points are definitely in sales writing, pitching, lead generation, funnel creation, and video and mobile marketing.

I've been working with the CEO of a major Ad Network that I did a campaign for, and we are developing a product in the IM field that we want to release in a couple months. But right now I just want to meet great people, helps some folks out and hopefully gain some friends and partners along the way that can help me out.

So, please reach out. I'd love to hear from you.

-CJ

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks for jumping on board the Welcome Wagon, Bryan ... it's appreciated!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Biernat View Post
    Hi Roberto,

Impressive intro. You sound like have a lot to offer and are a great fit for the fitness niche.

- Bryan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mike,

Thank you for the welcome .. Absolutely, Can't wait to meet like-minded people ready to kick some butt!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Roberto!

Welcome! I'm new here as well. Insanity!!? Man, Sean T kicked my butt last year, but I lost like 30 pounds so I'm not complaining any more

I'd be interested to speak some day, because I met a guy here in LA with a chain of gyms and wanted to put together a product to sell on clickbank. Maybe we can chat it up sometime and feed off eachother.

either way..Nice to meet you

CJ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 325 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292 ... LastLast