+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 325 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all,

I am Thaddeus Art in the USA. Researching placing affiliate links. Not sure where to even start. Request a link from an upcoming launch and post a youtube video?

Thanks for any input, Thad.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thaddeus.

There's a lot more that goes into knowing enough about Affiliate Marketing to make it profitable for you than placement.

Rather than seeing you potentially waste a lot of time and money ... long time JVNP 2.0 Partner, and one of the top super affiliates in our industry, Mark Ling, offers a free affiliate marketing course that should answer most of your questions and help you get moving in the right direction. Mark most certainly walks the talk. I recommend his teachings highly.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus Art View Post
    Hello all,

I am Thaddeus Art in the USA. Researching placing affiliate links. Not sure where to even start. Request a link from an upcoming launch and post a youtube video?

Thanks for any input, Thad.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi .

My name is Max and I currently live in Hong Kong.
    I am a health&fitness coach and helping people to change their lifestyle to healthy one .
    Happy to join the JV and hope to learn and promote products that might help my clients and other people around to benefit from healthy choices

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Max ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim Minin View Post
    Hi .

My name is Max and I currently live in Hong Kong.
    I am a health&fitness coach and helping people to change their lifestyle to healthy one .
    Happy to join the JV and hope to learn and promote products that might help my clients and other people around to benefit from healthy choices

Banned
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello Dear Friends,
    My name is Muneeb Ur Rehman, affiliate marketing, writing, coaching and advertising are my interest.Hopefully I will enjoy in this community.

Regards,
    Muneeb

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Muneeb ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Muneeb Ur Rehman View Post
    Hello Dear Friends,
    My name is Muneeb Ur Rehman, affiliate marketing, writing, coaching and advertising are my interest.Hopefully I will enjoy in this community.

Regards,
    Muneeb

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone My name is Tina Kearnes, I have interest in internet marketing. Coaching, Affiliate marketing.
    I am hoping that i will be able to enjoy this community and that it will even help me.

Thank you
    Tina kearnes

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tina ... a main goal of this community is to help one another improve and succeed through Joint Venture and relationship building. Glad to have you aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Kearnes View Post
    Hello Everyone My name is Tina Kearnes, I have interest in internet marketing. Coaching, Affiliate marketing.
    I am hoping that i will be able to enjoy this community and that it will even help me.

Thank you
    Tina kearnes

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All, My name is Will. Ive been in affiliate marketing for about 3 years now. Looking to enter some new niches and make some new contacts. Hit me up lets see what we can do together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Sounds good, William ... Welcome aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by William Tickle View Post
    Hi All, My name is Will. Ive been in affiliate marketing for about 3 years now. Looking to enter some new niches and make some new contacts. Hit me up lets see what we can do together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 325 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316 ... LastLast