+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite Business-Related Books

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thumbs up Favorite Business-Related Books

What are your favorite business related books? I'm a fan of reading, but since I'm always thinking of how to make money I like motivational stuff and stuff on business.

I'll start....

1- The Snowball Effect, Warren Buffet. If you haven't read this, then do it. Just read it right now.
    2- Ca$hvertising - Honestly, I don't know how I went so long as an internet marketer without reading this. It's all about how to make people buy things. He talks a lot about offline businesses and offline marketing, but it's so easy to carry it over to the online world. This book is gold!
    3- The Lean Startup by Eric Reis. Great book that I just started. It talks about how to create a successful startup with a unique process/formula he came up with. He has been a featured speaker in the who's who of media and Universities. This guy knows his stuff!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Influence (The Psychology of Persuasion) - by Robert Cialdini. Absolutely fabulous reading.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I like 'Web Copy That Sells' by Maria Veloso ... great copywriting insights.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco! Gives you different perspectives on the way most people go about building wealth - and how you can speed up the process by creating something that has the potential to affect millions, and in the process - make millions!
    Sign up for Big commissions and the #1 Best Outsource System Launch of The YEAR!
    More Than $2,000 In Cash Prizes! Check It Out!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    wow. thank you. i will read it

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    1. I've just started Money by Tony Robbins - very interesting and illuminating..., interviews with 50 extremely successful financial 'brains' and lots of wisdom along the way. I wish I bought this in 2014 when it came out...
    2. The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco - already mentioned by Michael Baptiste - pragmatic & practical... there were not many really new things in it for me, but it's good to have the business strategies so well organized and explicated...
    3. Ask. By Ryan Levesque. A step-by-step way to discover what people want to buy. All kinds of good ideas...
    4. How to argue and win every time, by Gerry Spence. This one goes way back, but remains relevant. One quote: "Power comes from the heart zone."

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am a big fan of the War of Art by Steven Pressfield - changed the way I approached my business and life profoundly - highly recommended.

+ Reply to Thread