+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 325 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robert ... glad to have aboard.

I spent a good deal of time on the WF back in the early days (early 2000s), but haven't had the time to pop in much lately ... will have to stop by and check things out.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Andrew View Post
    Hello guys,
    Robert Andrew here (a.k.a discrat via Warrior Forum)

Been in Online Marketing since 2007. Full time since 2009...All non - MMO niches until 2014. That's when I added the MMO Niche after feeling like I could truly offer something of intrinsic Value from my experience in other Niches.

Glad to be here

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Troy and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. My background is in performance and sales. I'm a podcaster, voice-over artist, musician and lover of all things on the Internet.

I was mentored in Internet marketing by Ed Dale and have since studied with just about everyone in the IM niche.

The reason I get out of bed every day is to inspire and encourage others to build their own online business so they can have the lifestyle they want.

The last five years have been an epic journey for our business. We are now a seven figure year business with a team of 10.

I really enjoy being able to pick and choose the projects I want to work on. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can in here and helping out wherever I can.

Thank you Mike for creating such a great resource and community.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Troy ... so glad to have you on board.

I had the good fortune to work with Ed and Frank Kern as a JV Broker for their "Underachiever" series, way back in the day, and have a great deal of respect for both Gents.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, Mate.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Dean View Post
    Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Troy and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. My background is in performance and sales. I'm a podcaster, voice-over artist, musician and lover of all things on the Internet.

I was mentored in Internet marketing by Ed Dale and have since studied with just about everyone in the IM niche.

The reason I get out of bed every day is to inspire and encourage others to build their own online business so they can have the lifestyle they want.

The last five years have been an epic journey for our business. We are now a seven figure year business with a team of 10.

I really enjoy being able to pick and choose the projects I want to work on. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can in here and helping out wherever I can.

Thank you Mike for creating such a great resource and community.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! All JV Members and Officials.
    I am Joshua.Y. El-Brukevwe from Nigeria. I am a retiree and senior citizen. Its a great pleasure being admitted in this great group. I am a newbie though not entirely new to the idea of Internet Marketing as I have undergone some trainings some years back on this. I have been been trying to acquire more knowledge, opportunities and tools to enable me start making a new living online. Getting this done here in my country is an uphill task for so many reasons. I believe that this group will do all it can to help me realize my expectations.
    May all members stay blessed now and always.
    Josh.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Josh ... glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHUA. Y. EL-BRUKEVWE View Post
    Hi! All JV Members and Officials.
    I am Joshua.Y. El-Brukevwe from Nigeria. I am a retiree and senior citizen. Its a great pleasure being admitted in this great group. I am a newbie though not entirely new to the idea of Internet Marketing as I have undergone some trainings some years back on this. I have been been trying to acquire more knowledge, opportunities and tools to enable me start making a new living online. Getting this done here in my country is an uphill task for so many reasons. I believe that this group will do all it can to help me realize my expectations.
    May all members stay blessed now and always.
    Josh.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Ugochi and I live in the U.S. I am new to the internet marketing world and I am so excited to be meeting so many amazing people and being exposed to new things!! I have been wanting to get into the IM space for a while, but never knew the right way to go about it. Thanks to the help of some wonderful leaders, I am now well on my way to creating a product that I am truly proud to share with the world. I look forward to learning and growing with all of you!!

To success!
    Ugochi

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ugochi ... glad to have you aboard!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ugochinyere Okwu-Lawrence View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Ugochi and I live in the U.S. I am new to the internet marketing world and I am so excited to be meeting so many amazing people and being exposed to new things!! I have been wanting to get into the IM space for a while, but never knew the right way to go about it. Thanks to the help of some wonderful leaders, I am now well on my way to creating a product that I am truly proud to share with the world. I look forward to learning and growing with all of you!!

To success!
    Ugochi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all,
    My name is Sage. I'm from Akron Ohio. I have run a digital marketing agency since 1999. I help businesses of all sizes with their Web sites, social media and other online initiatives.

But recently I've been branching out more. I recently started a charity to help the homeless, I've become an auctioneer, and now I'm trying to learn more about the affiliate and JV world. This is a part of my career that has been lacking. But I know it is really powerful.

This is the year of the "collaboration" for me.

Take care,
    Sage
    I run SageRock Marketing Training and Consulting.
    I've got a free series called: The 5 Minute Marketing Workout. It's, by far, the most popular offer I've ever made. You can check it out here:
    http://sagerock.com/5minutes

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Sage ... welcome to JVNP!

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... sounds like you have plenty to share. Please feel free to stop by as often as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Sage Lewis View Post
    Hi all,
    My name is Sage. I'm from Akron Ohio. I have run a digital marketing agency since 1999. I help businesses of all sizes with their Web sites, social media and other online initiatives.

But recently I've been branching out more. I recently started a charity to help the homeless, I've become an auctioneer, and now I'm trying to learn more about the affiliate and JV world. This is a part of my career that has been lacking. But I know it is really powerful.

This is the year of the "collaboration" for me.

Take care,
    Sage

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi JV family! I'm John. I coach NLP & Hypnosis, soon to be releasing digital products, but first and most importantly I want to connect and build relationships with like minded individuals on this site, so we can enjoy and celebrate each other's successes as we create wealth for ourselves and value for our clients!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 325 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311 ... LastLast