+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 325 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! My name is MJ Barrelet and I'm a professional copywriter. I've recently created my own digital product in JVZoo teaching email marketing. I'm still looking for more affiliates as well as learning from this group! You will also find me on twitter under mjbarrelet. Looking forward to creating some amazing connections
    MJ Barrelet

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    So glad to have you in the mix, MJ ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by MJ Barrelet View Post
    Hi! My name is MJ Barrelet and I'm a professional copywriter. I've recently created my own digital product in JVZoo teaching email marketing. I'm still looking for more affiliates as well as learning from this group! You will also find me on twitter under mjbarrelet. Looking forward to creating some amazing connections

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All,

My name is Fred Tannous, I'm a seasoned executive having launched and built several companies, one of which I successfully took public through an IPO. This company was in the nutritional supplement category, which grew to a $100 million market capitalization. I'm launching a line of wellness products on steepriver.com and will be looking for qualified JV partners to help me grow this new business. I'm very excited to have found JVNotify, it seems to be the perfect place to network and meet qualified JV/Internet marketing professionals. Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

-Fred

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    We're very excited to have you on board, Fred ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Tannous View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Fred Tannous, I'm a seasoned executive having launched and built several companies, one of which I successfully took public through an IPO. This company was in the nutritional supplement category, which grew to a $100 million market capitalization. I'm launching a line of wellness products on steepriver.com and will be looking for qualified JV partners to help me grow this new business. I'm very excited to have found JVNotify, it seems to be the perfect place to network and meet qualified JV/Internet marketing professionals. Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

-Fred

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, My name is Timothy Zvonik, I have been doing internet marketing for the last 8 yrs, I have learned from Adrian Morrison, Anthony Morrison, Matt Lloyd on how to do marketing the correct way, I am looking forward to working with all you partners in this network, and making a great business association and partnership with you's to be profitable to all of use and thank you for the chance to work with this network
    Timothy L Zvonik

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you in the mix, Timothy ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Zvonik View Post
    Hello everyone, My name is Timothy Zvonik, I have been doing internet marketing for the last 8 yrs, I have learned from Adrian Morrison, Anthony Morrison, Matt Lloyd on how to do marketing the correct way, I am looking forward to working with all you partners in this network, and making a great business association and partnership with you's to be profitable to all of use and thank you for the chance to work with this network

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi. I'm Jacob Flax. I've hope that what I learn in these forms will help me in this business.
    Jacob Flax

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jacob ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Flax View Post
    Hi. I'm Jacob Flax. I've hope that what I learn in these forms will help me in this business.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, my name is John Alberghini and I'm here to learn how to affiliate market the right way from the right people. I have built to websites and now looking for the right products to promote and monetise.
    Thanks and regards
    John

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, John ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Alberghini View Post
    Hi, my name is John Alberghini and I'm here to learn how to affiliate market the right way from the right people. I have built to websites and now looking for the right products to promote and monetise.
    Thanks and regards
    John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 325 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318 ... LastLast